Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tonya

update about Tonya

Well we thought we sold the house. Wrong. Got an offer that was acceptable. Had our eye on a place we liked. My husband talked to the potential buyers banker. These people have no $ in the bank. No way of getting money for down payment. And could not afford the monthly mortgage on my house. They should not have even looked at my house. they should have never made an offer. I am so mad at our realtor. IDIOTS.

Have developed a problem with my stump. CYSTS. From my research on the computer, this is a problem that can develop. Told my doctor and she but me on antobiotics. I am draining the cysts with a syringe, applying antibiotic ointment and taking my medicine.

Won a battle with my insurance. Said they will Finally reprocess all of my medical bills, doing it right this time. I guess it helped when I got the ferederal and state insurance commission involved. So I sent a letter to all of the medical providers who are hounding me for payment. I told them you guys are not getting any more of my money until this is resolved.

The disability people still have not ruled on my case. So I wrote a letter to my congressman and his office is now speaking with the disability people on my behalf. Maybe it will light a fire under there feet so they start moving on this. It will be a year in August. I just want to know if a qualify or not. If I do not I dont know what we will do. I was hoping things would be looking a little brighter by now. It is not completely black but it is grey.

I also have poison ivy. My husband brought it home on his clothes and I got it when I put them in the wash. I am very sensitive to poison ivy. ITCH.

Just having a wonderful summer.

Tonya

I am sorry to hear about the trouble with those idiots and your house, it is not right that they can build up your hopes just to dash them down again. There should be some kind of law against it.

Although you are having problems with cysts at least you are doing the right thing and getting them sorted straight away, they will get sorted and will heal quickly.

As for the insurance and disability people, keep at them. If you don't give them grief then they will not help you. If it was a perfect world they would come to you to help and advise you of all the help you can get but i am afraid as it is you have to help yourself and keep at these people to let them know that you are fighting your own cause. You will get there in the end, keep it up.

You know I hate those times when you can say " ya i have all kinds of luck, only it's all bad luck.

A bunch of things always happen at the same time don't they. i'm sure Tonya that things will change and get better - they say things happen in three's - well you've had your three things so sunny days have to be ahead.

keep your chin up and keep smiling! :) Wendy

Hi, Tonya:

I'm sorry everyone seems to be "raining on your parade". Between the realor, the insurance idiots, and the cyst, I can see why you're getting frustrated.

Suggest to your realtor not to waste your time on false starts - after all, he doesn't get his commission until the sale is completed. Sometimes, realtors have too many listings and can't give yours the attention it needs.

You have friends here who want to cheer you on.