Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
meggy2342000

personal message about Lili

Hi everyone, i have recieved an email from Lili's carer/family.I'm not sure how to get the quote into the post so i will just type it in.

They said they are very sorry it has taken so long to get intouch but nobody new Lili's password for the forum. Lili really enjoyed posting on the forum, she needed the distraction and you were all very kind in providing it.

Lilil passed away due to complications from a previous illness, she had been on dialysis for quite some time and her kidneys finally gave out.Lili died peacefully in her sleep. I apologise for any upset about not knowing the circumstances and thank you for your concern-it is appreciated.

I would just like to say thank you to the person that sent the email. Lili was an inspiration to a lot of the members on the forum, she was always willing to help with information and advice and she had a great sense of humour.

My condolences to Lili's family.

Lesley

Its lesley

and I heard about it from JohnnyV and I feel so bad

i didnt know her that well, or talked to her that much

but thanks again for posting this

Lesley

I would also like to express my condolences to Lili's family, as well as to all her forum family. She sure knew how to keep us smiling and will be dearly missed.

May she spread her wings and fly amounst us. anim445.gif

Sheila LBK

Southern Maine USA

Keep Smiling :)

I got a message as well. She will be missed

Eric