Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
smrtypntss

BEE STINGS!?!?!

Hey everyone-

Kind of a quick question, but it's important!

Yesterday while I was out enjoying the sun, I rolled over and all of a sudden I had a sharp pain in my stump. I rolled onto a Bee and it stung me! Now it's been irritating me for the whole day, and i can't stand it.. It makes wearing my leg very uncomfortable to the point where i just leave it at home. <-- Annoying!

Does anyone have any ideas about how to make the itchiness and pain go away?

Help me help me!!! :(

-ian

amputation? No ok try a little butter. Or maybe some alovera gell.

Eric

((((Hugs for your pain))))

I read somewhere that putting antiperspirant on a bee sting stops the swelling. You could also take an antihistamien (sp?) that will alleviate the reaction too.

Watch out for those little critters, they are everywhere :)

A mixture of an ample amount of salt and a little water applied should relieve the pain.

:huh: mmmmm..let's see. I use tea tree oil quite a bit when I have irritations. It is a natural health remedy..BUT, I strongly suggest you do a little research before trying it, but I have used it for other irritations, not particularly on my stump. However, it is considered a fine remedy for skin irritations from insect bites.

Just a suggestion, and I hope you will recover soon and get back out there nad have some fun!

:( OMG!!! The best thing to do for bee sting is garlic or vinager.. I am serious (of course you can then add some sea salt and do some cook out on the grill B) :P :huh: ) No I am not kidding, vinager and garlic.

Dea