Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jberna

Guess what!

Hey, Johnny V...you didn't tell us you were going to be FAMOUS! I just got my new InMotion magazine in the mail and there is a WHOLE article just about OUR johnny V!!! It was a great article, great photo! You didnt tell us to look for it, but now that I have found it, you have to post it for us!! I was flipping thru the issue and saw the name "johnny vacca" and thought that sounded SO familiar for some reason....then saw the photo and it HIT me! CONGRATS! We are so proud of you!

Judy

Utah

Lbk

Hey I wana copy

Congrats Johnny V!!!

Way to go!

I want a copy too....LOL

Congrats Johnny - look forward to reading your post ;) .

Judy - do you have an adress for In Motion - I would like to subscibe - I only saw one copy before and didn't remember to look for an address. thanks!

Keep Smiling! :) Wendy

InMotion is put out by the National Limb Loss Information Center. It is published by the ACA (Amputee Coalition of America). You can subscribe on the website, I believe. Or, the number in the magazine is 1-888-267-5669. Their website is http://www.amputee-coalition.org.

Hope that helps. I enjoy every issue, this one more than most!

Judy

Utah

LBK

I haven't got my copy yet... :rolleyes:

I'm actually amazed that I got my copy before anyone else...I joke that we have the pony express out here...if I order something online it takes WEEKS to get here. I hope you all get yours...or at least johnny can post it HERE for everyone! Why is he being so quiet?.... ;)

Judy

Utah

LBK

Hello everyone,

I wish that I could have responded sooner.

Judy, you are just so incredible. You have this magnetism that makes things happen around you.

The incident with you that happened at the gas station that you wrote a post about http://www.heathermillsmccartney.com/forum...+Across+America

with "AMPUTEES ACROSS AMERICA" http://amputeesacrossamerica.com . That was so very cool.

And you received an advance copy of the May/June 2004 issue of In-Motion, that I hadn’t even received yet, and that there were mistakes in, and had to be sent back to the printer and corrected. That is why no one else has received it as of yet. But Judy got a copy.

I like very much, having you on my team Judy. Things will always happen, when you are with Judy.

I have been enjoying all of the praise and support that you all have provided me with for so very long, even before the In-motion article. I am glad to have you all on the same team with me.

Famous you say? Well I am very grateful that I can make use of what I have, and that it can benefit others, and not let what I don’t have hold me back. This amputee forum, along with all of you great people who contribute to it, has helped to fuel that desire.

The thing that makes me famous is having so many wonderful people like you to share with, and be a part of. Keep contributing to this wonderful resource that we all have here. It will only continue to get better, and take us to places and many pleasurable and memorable adventures, that will make our worlds so much better. Life is so great.

I have attached a PDF copy of the article to share with you. I hope that you all enjoy it.

Thanks for all of your support.

Best regards,

JohnVaccaStory.pdf

Whoo HOO! I am honored to have one of the first copies. I didnt notice any mistakes in mine...must be in articles I have not read! Thanks for the compliments, Johnny. I too, am glad to have this group on MY team. They have made my ride in the past six months MUCH smoother. I hope this website lasts a long, long time...and I plan to be here for the ride!

Judy

Utah

LBK

By the way...I looked up online and the sky dive team for amputees across america will be sky diving in the town next to me! Just about five minutes from my house, pretty cool! I will be there, kids and hubby in tow!

I got my copy of In-Motion today and wanted to say nice article Johnny.

bear.jpg

Fabulous Johnny!

Is there a Riverbank Banjo band website? I found this article and was wondering.Riverbank Banjo Band Could be some gigs coming out of this article. I bet you all make a great evening's entertainment. Is there a CD somewhere? I would love to hear something :)

I am so excited right now. From the ACA John Ghormley hooked me up with a women who was going to send me the newest edition of InMotion magazine.

I looked through a little bit, and I was logging on and I saw this page that caught my eye! It was about JohnnyV and I was so excited, because he had called me and said "if you get the new one look and I am in there"! I just think its the coolest thing. I mean its a picture of a lot of people and then I saw a John Vacca and I was like whoa!!! Hes the admin on here!!!!!!!!!!

Wahooo isnt that cool.

Am I crazy?

I hope he reads this because I just think its awesome!!!!!!!!!

JohnnyV your a star!!!!!!!!!

Lesley