Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
marianne

' MJ's Magical Mystic BoutiC '

Hiyaa everyone , yaaa , summers here and becaus e it is summmer , us gurlz need to show off our waaay cool fashions and bring some order back into thee world . So , I hav eeopened up my new store as called above . hehehehehe.., :P :P :P At MJ's we sell fashions and art to the person willing to be willing to be off the wall and daring to be differenat . alos HERE , we tell Hapay stories as well as talking about the day to day life at :

MJ's Magical Mystic BoutiC

Toda , we will mette the staff .

We have me ( mj ) as the designer gurl and crerater of waaay cool fashions and art .

Our Presidant is KAZ an dshe is alos in charge of happyness , well being , environmental issues and of cousre is our star model .

Our customer relations person is a bit of an oddity with his parrot and pirate sopunding voice but he is actually a cool guy . His name is Pirate Steve . be carefull of him though , he like to eat hot BBQ chicken and chew tabaco .

Our resodent gaget gurl is CAZZY who can invent abything and she loves to horse around .

We will also have many guest staff too so , you will have to come back often to see whats new .

Here is a sample of what you will find here . If you want a specific style ask and we can creat iot for you as long as it has LOTS of colors and I have the final say ....heheheheheheh........ :P :P :P

post-7-1089209967.jpg

OK MJ, I'll be the first to place an order!!! :blink:

Do you have any bridal wear? See, I already got married in January, but my husand and I want a BIGGER wedding in Turkey, for all his family and our friends.

So do you have any anything in your Magical Mystical BoutiC that could fit the bill? Something glamorous would be ideal!! But not meringuey. I don't want to look like a summer pavlova! :lol: :P

Maybe I could wear rainbow colours underneath! I'll leave it to you.

Thanks. B)

Tap, Tap, tap. Ahem!

Er Afet, excuse me but, er, after my troubles with my second hand parrot for sale; (see post) would u refrain from making references to my shortly to be departed parrot.

that could fit the bill

Thankyou :P

:blink: Hey MJ,

Does your boutique sell fabulous printed sarongs that will hide my bum and tum!!! When I'm on holiday in a few weeks?? B) Maybe I will also place an order for some funky swimwear and head gear to keep the sun off my (now) milk bottle like skin!! :P

Sue.

Afet , you r drees si waaay ready .......... come and pich it upp .

post-7-1089227153.jpg

WOW MJ,

I'm loving the dress!! It's super! :D :D

And you were so quick too! You should have opened up your BoutiC earlier, you'd have made a fortune by now! B)

SEEEEEEE ??????

Rainbow dress ARE waaaaayyyyyy cool . I'll be that your goingig to be the talk of the party with this dress .

Sue , i am working on yours now and again , it will be done CORRECCTECTLY with the CORRCRCT pattern and color comininantion ...... RAINBOW .

Hi Mj count me in I'm dreaming of something out there and over the top ........ loads of beads,glitters,sparkles and heaps of colour.

What do you think ?

Debbie

debbie askes me what i think ...hweheheheheheheheee.. :P :P :P .

Debbie theosese wrodds are very powerfull and may lead to an unsusal design fitting of the BoutiC . Warning however , I have like way gazzillion ideas and willuse them all . hehehehehehheee ... :P :P :P

Oh yes , the hair solon will open soon too and everyone who gets a slushy dress will also get a new hair dye doo thingie ...

Squeeeeee-am lavving the wedding dress. One of my hubby's female besty mates wore bright PURPLE[/size][/size][/size][/size]to get married in-they got divorced a couple of years later, tho' I'm not blamin' it on the dress :lol:

Haha-gadget girl cazzy will invent a discrete type hip flask thing with extending straw that can be hidden in the corset boning to this particular design for those in need of pre-ceremonial nerves assistance.

Cheers MJ,

I got told today that I have a Rainbow personality - think it was a compliment!!!

Sue :angry:

Hiyya Sue ,

We here at MJ's Magical Mystic BoutiC are waaaay pleeaseed to deliver your new SARONG as you waaaay wanted . i hope you like it . :P :P :P

Cazzy , i have absolluitity vo idea what your tallkingh about but so , i giuess i will gues have to use my imagainanantion .

Deebbie , OVER THE TOP eh ? WAAAAAAAAAAAAY cool , leave it us here at teh boutiC .hehehehehehehehhe....... :P :P :P

post-7-1089335093.jpg

I stitched a little number together for you MJ

Hope you like

Debbie

post-7-1089366045.jpg

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO , we have our first gueest designer gurl , DEBBIE . WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO ........ I LIIIIIIIIKE .

Oh ya , before i forggetet , the sarong up abover is NOT my original woprk . I forgetted to manetion that when oi posted it . I am trying oput a new program an dwanted to se how it works ....... i'm giving it back , it just liiie doesent " feel " right to me .

:huh::ph34r: FAAAAAAAABULOUS MJ!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I LOVE IT. :D I just wish I had that figure too - think you can re-design a new me - I want the one in the picture you posted!!!! :P :P

Sue :rolleyes:

Hi MJ

just wondered if you could make my pirate outfit, peddle pushers etc a bit more fashionable?

I envisaged the Captain Hook 'look', suave and debonair. Mind you, I suppose the Johnny Depp 'look' could be considered :)

At the moment I look terrible!

Thanks in anticipation.

Best as ever

Steve

Howdy,

Doggie needs and wants a big puffy shirt. :lol:

Kep B)

What....

A sort of New Romantic meets Treasure Island kind of look????? ;)

I kinda like the whole Over the Knee Boots thing!!!!! :P :P :P

Sue :ph34r:

OK Pirate Streve, i wanted RAINBOw letters but nooooooo , YOU decided on a plain old BLUE . Ok , no biggie . rememebremer , us gurls ALWAYS get our way . so , here is your PIRATE SUIT rainbows and all that funnn stufffs .

post-7-1089507494.jpg

Hi MJ

sorry, but the poll dictated the color blue.

As the Cornish people who have a history of pirating (Jamaica Inn) here in the UK would say:

Proper Job!! , meaning very good, well done :D

Best as ever

Steve

(who is trying to teach the parrot not to keep squawking "MJ, MJ shows the way" )

MJ....excellent ! Ha, the rainbow legwarmers (edit sheesh...) are so cute .... hehehe

Yes, well our star designer at the BoutiC has proved herself once again....

What ??? Lacroix is offering you a six figure salary, 360 days paid holiday and a villa on the Riviera...and a what ?? a 37 foot yacht.....hhmmmmm.

Umm err , yes, we' can go over your contract again.....certainly...cough cough! B) Whatever you wish for ... :lol: :D

Sorry Steve but as the agent for KAZ , who is also MY aganet , she will ot settel for anythingless than 75 % royalties .... not shoul;d she have to . Now the letters . I am very mad at you because you did not offer the rainbow option for the letters . i am SURE that if you did offer that , EVERYONE woujld have gone for it instead . so , just for that , KAZ my agent will be asjhing and getting 100 % of the royalties until you chnage the letters to rainbow . :P :P :P Oh ya , once you like dio that , i will not be mad anymore . :P :P :P ( well , maybe a bit loony but not maaaaaad )

Kaz , I am truning down the offer of a 360 day a year holidays because i want , WANT 365 days a year . , a BIGGER yacht , i want it in austraikia and the salery must be at least nine fiuguesres . I mean like , all that hgair dye anf stuff costs money you know . As for the villia in france , hmmmm is it big enough for my red truck ?

Er...MJ....

sorry about not using rainbow colors, but I thought the text would be too busy with all the colors.

Please, oh! pretty please, forgive me!

Oh! masterful girl, I beg forgiveness!

Best as.....

Steve

(Who is very good at grovelling to women :P )

Hehehe ... Pirate Steve begging for mercy .... :D :lol:

Well, all i can really do is agree with my agent . Afterall she is the one toting the rainbow hair zapping laser gun thingmebobs ...and i wouldn't really suggest getting her mad at the moment ...!! Hey MJ, how about we agree to every word a different colour and settle it with Steve at 90% ??!! How about it ?

As for the contract..OK,... a yacht in Sydney harbour, a 7 figure salary, 2 full days of work a year ..... Sheeesh, the staff these days .. :rolleyes: .i just don't know... :lol: :P

PS your truck will definately not fit in the Lacroix pad on the Riviera ! So you're staying put, here at the MMMB.