Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
marianne

*&%$#@*&#$%@ .....GRRRRRRR...

I am soooooooooooooooo waaaaaaay mad right now .

I was on my way to my weelkly appointment to see my shirnk lady today when i stop off at a store ot buy myselksf a drink . I hear thuis big CRASH . i go out and find some iddioit man has crashed into my truck an dREALLY smashhed it up in the back . I mean liike , HOW can a person NOT SEE a big RED truck parked in a parking space and hit i t ....... HOW . I don't know tha who;e answer yet but when the pooilce gotted there , this brain dead TWIT was in handcuffs and on his way to the police car seat . The p[olice man said he was being charge with dangerous driving for now but that will most likely be raised to a more sever charging thing .

I called my dad and cryed . I mean like it was my dad who bought me this truck an di like waaay love it sooo much . The policeman gave me a drive back home which was stil not too far from my house and after i called my dad , he said he was geting me a rented car for now until my truck is fixed . I want my truck back .... GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR .

Hi MJ'

that is bad, really bad!

Don't blame you for venting.

But thank the Lord you were not injured!

Best as ever

Steve

Update on my wonderfull ( note the smart** remamark ) day .

At arouhnd 6:00 a driver from the car remtal place came by my house to pick me up to get my renatl vehiclle . Well , this guy obviously needed to ge tout more because he had the social graces of of a school of great white sharks ona a feeding frenzzy . On the dead head sc ale of 1-10 , this guy was at least a 9.5 . ...I've never seen a 10 ... :P :P :P

Anyway we get to rental place and the person at the counter wanted to know if i know how to drive . ( at this point , i am losing it ) I told him that YES , i JUST BOUGHT my drivers licens e and wanted the special discount . ( now he is really making me mad . He turned to me and said in a very straight face look that they do not have any vehilces for my needs . I asked him , " and what needs would those be ? " he said that they do not have vehicles for people who are differeantly abled . i told this guy that i can drive ANY vehicle as long as it has an auotmatic . He made some idiotice remakrk an dmade me REALLY MAd NOW . :ph34r::blink::angry: No prblem i said , let me just make a phoone call . i called my dad back in toronto and put the two of them on the phone . Well , i don't know what my dad was saying but , al this guy was saying wqas things like yes sir , so very soprry sir, yes sir , my apologies sir and so on n.

Well , the long and short of the stroy is now , i have a BRAND new ( well , a brand new RENATAL ) Linclon Navigaotor in black and you know somthing ? I LIIIIKE this truck . :) :) :)

As for the IDIOT who hit my baby . The police officer came to my house and told me That The guy was charged with dangerious driving , driving while drinking and driving with a suspended driver licendce ... for a past drinking an ddrive ing crime . Will these idiots ever learn ?

I want my truck back ......

Mj

That totally sucks

but I am glad you have a new vehicle

or getting one

and I am sorry about the person who couldnt drive

at a safe way at that

Lesley

Oh Mj, how awful that must have been :( to see your truck all smashed in like that, thank goodness no one was in it! :o As sad as it is, I honestly don't believe they'll ever learn. You take their license away and they drive without one. So I say, take the car along with the license, maybe that'll help some, especially the hibitual offenders. :ph34r: I hope you won't have to be without your BIG red truck for to long. But for now here's one I found ya, k? :D

tn_truck701.gif

Sheila LBK

Southern Maine USA

Keep Smiling :)

It is better to have failed at the attempt, than to have never tried.

I'm sorry to hear about your truck. The same thing happened to my mom's car several years ago. It was parked at the grocery store and someone speeding down the road drunk hit about 4 cars on the lot including my mom's. It was a little hatchback and was totaled. You wouldn't believe the piece of junk the rental place tried to pawn off on my mom. Not that the car she lost was a Caddy or anything, but a person needs a car that doesn't leak and burn oil and make strange noises. She refused it and got a similar car to her old one. My dad had to get a rental while his truck was being worked on a few years ago. The rental place gave him a Geo Metro! Not that there's anything wrong with tin cans...I mean cheap, compact cars, but as a replacement for pickup truck?! The point is, if someone else is paying for the rental, you're more than likely gonna get stuck with crap. I'm glad you got the Navigator. You deserve it for the nonsense you had to put up with. :)

MJ

Glad you weren'y hurt by this idiotic, stupid driver who should not be on the road - don't blame you for ranting.. :angry: ..some people just should not be driving!!! :angry:

I'm glad you got a new truck - you Dad sounds a really great guy! :ph34r::blink:

Happy Driving. :D :D

Sue

Hi

we just had a case here in the Uk, whereby a 29 year old women drove a vehicle without insurance, 2 bald tyres etc.

She knocked down a guy who was walking down a country lane; and drove off. Dumped the car and eventually went to the police three hours later.

The guy died of his injuries.

The woman was fined £83.00p,( $149.00 ), banned for 18 months and the magistrates let her off 2 other motoring offences.

This woman made a statement to the media saying it wasn't her fault!

I'm not sure which I find more offensive, the woman or the magistrates.

As ever

Steve

(Who wonders what kind of world he is living in.)

Hi MJ, sorry to hear about your truck, people who drink and drive should be locked up and the keys thrown away.

My husband used to have a big red pick-up truck, he really loved it. So much so that when i went into labour with our son he took me to hospital in it, i could only just get in, i must have looked a right sight for sore eyes. We had to sell the truck eventually as our son got too big to sit on my knee in it and it was dangerous for him not to have a proper baby seat with restraints. My husband was pretty upset about having to get a family car instead, he loves rickety old vans and trucks.

Hey MJ,

So Sorry about your baby... how awful for you. I am glad you were not inside it.

So does this jerk have insurence? Is he going to give you something for the repair of your truck? In Michigan everybody has to carry this kind of insurance, which I think it is great. :ph34r: I hope at least this poor excuse of human being will spend some time in jail to make him have some time to think about what he has done. :D

Last Fall I stop for a school bus that was letting some kids out, when a woman smashed her car into mine.... she had tried to brake it but she could only slow it down a little, she got out of her car and came to me to ask if I was ok. Yes, I answered , but what the heck happened? I asked her, she said something like I was thinking about some of my problems and I didn't noticing you had stopped, she said. I asked her how was the back of my car and she said noting happened to it. I believed her..no need to get mad, I thought, so I let it go...when a week later I went to put some groceries on my trunk I realized the lady had not told me the true. The whole bumpper was cracked (it is made of plastic!!!). To fix I will have to spend some cash because I didn't take any information from the lady and since I didn't called the police, I am IT.

Dea :blink:

hiya DEA , i actuaaaly don't know if thsi jerk has insurance or not but he is going to jail for sure the policer man told me . The guy is a repeat crimninla person so he will be off on vacation on the taxpayers expence .

As for my babay , well , LOTS iof damahe from tre back dorrs to the bumper part were he smashed it al up . GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

However , i am finding a problem with my rental truck now . No , nothing is actually wronfg with it , it;s just waaay smaller than MY truck but it does hav elike soo many ittty bitty litle bittions and toys to play with . It even has this Tv thingie that playes DVd movies . MY truck didn't have this . I want MY RED truck back , wheres my truck an dwhy ios it not fixed yet .

Dear MJ,

I totally know how you are feeling. Someone ran into my car while it was parked on the hospital carpark. I had gone for a checkup with my son and when we came out I looked at the back wing of my car and thought, that looks a bit strange, and some imbecile had run into it, not left any name and address or anything and just driven off. I had only had the car 3 weeks. I had it fixed on my insurance, but lost my no claims because of this inconsiderate **!!??. Good job I never found out who it was!!!

hiyya , I hav ean upadate thingie on my baby frfom my dad today .

My dad had the truck picked up on sunday ( i didn't know towing truck driver people worked sundays ) and had the truck towed to toronto to the place where my dad will have it fixed . The insurance peopson came out an dsaw the truck and from what my dad said to me , the truck fixing place said it will cost a little ovwer $12,000 to fix it . I was like waaaay shicked at that proice but i guess that if the truck is that big , it would cost a waaay bunch to fix it . Anyway , the truck fixing place will be working on it this weeek and my dad said it will be as good as a new truck and i will neve rknow it was even hit . Dad told me that it should take about two or three week s for it all to be properly fixxed so i will have my nice rental truck for at least that long . Oh yaaa , dad also told me that i have had al ther milage retrictions waived so , i hav eunlimited milage for the rental . YAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .

I want MY truck back NOW .

MJ that's good news that they can fix your truck, so that you won't even know it's been hit. I know you must be anxious, but it'll be ready before you know it. Plus, you're a very lucky girl to have rental wheels until then. :D

Sheila LBK

Southern Maine USA

It is better to have failed at the attempt, than to have never tried.

hiyya everyone , yopu all may rmememebebebr that i was starting thsi topic becaus ei had a real crappy dcay when some brain dead dork hit my truck and schmusshed it ujp . Welll , i got my truck back about two weeks ago and everything is as good as new with it now . Yaaaa , i am a happy gurl becasuse i loooooove my truck an dwaaaay missed it .

Now , here is the brain dead part of teh story which just came up yesterday . I had a rental truck for the duration of my trucks fixing up thingie and the contract very definitly was clear on this point : UN-LIMITED MILAGE . OK , now i may not be a super genious gurl but inbetween all the hair dye , the remaiing brain cells still tell me that UN-LIMITED milage is JUST THAT ... UN-LIMITED . I had the truck and drove it for about 3500 miles during the time of me renting it . That is about 5000 kilometers of UN-LIMITED milage . I get a call and a letter from thee rental firm telling me that i am now required to pay 20 cents a kilomter for thee use of the truck i rented . I reminded the idiot that HE signed the contract RIGTH NEXT to the clause that stated UN-LIMITED milage and i have a copy of this rental agreement . I asked him what part of UN-LIMITED milage escapes him . Well ,no answer was gfivveded . i gave one copy to my dad and one to my lawyer so , i think the rental company will be gettting a nice letter from my lawyer and my dad suggesting that thyee take up learning to actrually READ english and heven forbid , honour a SIGNED contract . My lawyer said that if they want to sue us for the milage charge , we can counter sue and after they loose , i may want to pick out my fav color of new truck they will have the privalage of buying me .

I mean like i soooooo hate idioits who think that us gurls can be taken advantage of .... but NOT THIS ONE .

Oh yaaa , diod i say that i love having my own truck back yet ? No ? Well , ok then , here it goes ... I LOVE having my own truck bababck .

Gald you got your truck back MJ.

Let this be a lesson to all......DON"T mess with our Marianne.

Cat

MJ

AH! A fellow truck lover! and it sounds like you have idiot luck like I do as well.... In total, I have been hit in a parking lot 4 times. 3 were drive offs and one was so bad it totalled the car. One time I walked out to find my headlight and half my fender sitting in the parking lot next to my car. Thank goodness for good insurance.

I named my truck bessy. Have you named your baby?

And a navigator? NICE! Those machines are SWEEEEEET!

anyway, I am sorry that you had to join the ranks of parking lot accident victims, but at least you werent hurt and hopefully insurance will cover everything except the deductable.

I hope you enjoyed the navigator.

And I have found that rental companies employ barely functional neanderthals. Once the word LAWYER comes into play, they usually fall in line really quick.

Glad you have your baby back. If I were you i would start throwing LAWYER around like crazy and demending supervisors and owners the moment any of them tried to talk to me. Give them a little hassle back ;)

Hiyya Dannny , yaa , my truck has a name and it's called the slushy mobile . My truck however is NOT a Navagator , that was a rental truck . I have a Ford Excursion LTD that my dad bought me ... in RED of course . Oh yaaa , as for the lawyer thingie , heyt , i ahvee no worrieds about that becaus ee i alos have a VETY BIG dad who is a genlte man but is girant person ... you knoiw , sort of grizzly bear sized .

Hiyya Dannny , yaa , my truck has a name and it's called the slushy mobile . My truck however is NOT a Navagator , that was a rental truck . I have a Ford Excursion LTD that my dad bought me ... in RED of course . Oh yaaa , as for the lawyer thingie , heyt , i ahvee no worrieds about that becaus ee i alos have a VETY BIG dad who is a genlte man but is girant person ... you knoiw , sort of grizzly bear sized .

Yeah, yeah, I meant to say enjoy the rental navigator. My bad. But since your truck is an :o EXCURSION :o the navigator probably seemed like a compact car ;)

My old man is a monster to observe but a kind man at heart as well, so I know exactly what you are talking about :D

MJ I am so happy you've got your truck back and don't let them people get you to frustrated b/c UNLIMITED MILAGE means just that and there is NO WAY they can make you pay anything!! :rolleyes: But then two trucks would be better than one.... ya think?? :P :D :lol:

Reminds me of when I got a cell phone from this company and it had a 30 day return policy. But then when I brought it back, they tried to tell me my thirty days had expired and could not return it. WRONG thing to say!!! :angry: I went home, got my purchasing papers, then said, is there not 30 days in this month??? He still wasn't going to do it, so I said, I'd like to talk with your superior. That did it, he knew I wasn't going away until this contract was ended..... period!! Which it was that day! Hey, if they don't want to honor the 30 day policy, then don't have it on the contract. But their NOT going to make me out like some dimwit who doesn't know what she's talking about either, cos they soon find out I DO!! :P Good luck and please keep us updated with how things are going, okay. :D

Sheila lbk

Maine USA

To say I can't is to admit defeat, to say I can is to feel complete.

Wanted : Professional beater upper person to knock sences into hous building people .

Reward : one year supppluy of hair dye to the qualified person . ( see above )

My dad and me went to my house today to dsee how it was coming along since i am still waiting to have my new kitchen and bathroom put in . Now , I could have sworn that when it came to the kitchen cabinetes , i ordered a nice cherrywood cabinet set . yup , it sure looked nioce when we saw it in the showroom and i fell in love with it . Move ahead to today and they are about to insatll it into my neew kitchen . Well , it was a very nice cabinat , in fact , very very nice , well made nice handles and nice style . Hmmm , too bad it was NOT MINE . The twits ordered thee WRONG color . Now , OK , i may be somewhat umm , errr , ummm , well , i love my colors but , i seem to recall a differeanc ebetween cherry wood and PINE painted white . Am i missing something here ? Am i just too demanding ? Are my standards too high ? Has all the hair dye finally affected my eye sight ? Well , maybe but i seem to recall passing my last eye exam ( i studied hard for it ... hehehee ... :P :P :P ) Well , at least they were close with my bathroon fixtures . I ordered nice gold and white ones , i got chrome . GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ....... I think that my dad grw a little bit toobecause he was there and when he gets mad , he is about as mean as a grizzly bear ... about as big as one too ( but not a fat person ) Today , i thinked he growed to the size of a kodiak bear . you should him whe he does his GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR's .

All i want is my house finished . Well , not ALL iwant but it's a start .

Memo to self.........

Don't make MJ's Dad mad.

Cat

This is MJ Dad, so back off...... bear.gif

Sheila

Oh boy, here we go with the bear stuff again. :lol:

MJ, I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're having with the contractors. Two huge goofs like that would have anyone seeing red. Hopefully everything else will go more smoothly.

By the way Sheila, I love that cute animation! B)

Brian.