Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
marianne

*&%$#@*&#$%@ .....GRRRRRRR...

Sheila ... hehehe, that is soo cute but , i don't think the hands are quite right . My dad has waaaayer huger hands . :P :P :P

OK , this has nothingt ot do my truck or my hiuse but fits in waaay rightly here so , here i go .

I was getting a some fixing upping on me this past monday and when i gotted back home to mom and dads house , i was alowed to do all my normal stuffs ... until yesterday .

Well , yesterday my mom who i now call a jail gaurd person , decideded that i needed waay too much rest and so , she and my dad decided that becaudse i needed some rest and stuffs , they were not going to allow me to do ANYTHING buit lay in bed and rest . oh , they were kind enough to leave me the TV remote control thingie alright and we have like a zillion channles but , i was not allowed to use the computer becuase they thinked that i would have to get out of bed for that and poop myslef out . TORTURE , thats what they did to me .

Well , i had a secret weapon on hand ... a well timed temper tantrum and my mom gave in . Well , onkly sort of since she alloweded me to sendf ONE email . Sheeeesh . she even gaved me a very teeny weeny time limit to do this with and i had to be back in bed right fdater that . GRRRRRRRRRRRRR . Well , they one big mistake however . Thye left last night for about an hour and would you know it , i somehow , heheheheheheh ....... :P :P :P sneaaaakeded into the computer room where they put it and got on a for quick second to send anothe rnote but i had tio be fast .

Sheeeeesh , i mean like talk about over protective or what . I kmnow that i am sooooooo hyperactive and all and have to do something all the time but to depriver me of ALL activitied for a whole day .... torture i tell you ..... very mean and cruel . I'll get back at them for this . heheheheheeee ..... :P :P :P

Oh yaaa , mom saided that i was goood gurl so i can do alomst anything again , have to wait a few nore days to go to the gym and pool though . I mean like give me a break , i'm not a jail gurl .

Ok , forget whated i worted up there about this not haveneing anything to do with my truck . Now i'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay mad . It seems that my moim and dad took away my truck for a fewe days too and sort like forgotted to mention this until i wanted to go out for a bit . There will be hell to pay for this . :unsure::unsure::unsure: MJ is going KOO-KOO with no truck and satying home ........

Dang MJ

And I thought my mom was overprotective. As hard as it may be (and it is hard) REMEMBER they just have your best interest at heart.

TO get back at them though...I would have a second key made, for my truck...so if they decided to take it away again...I could sneak away....then they would realize ;)

I did this one time...when I was about 17...then my mom took the license plates :o !!! might want to watch out for that one!!!!

:ph34r:

Lady C , thanks for the tip but i had thinked of this too . Only one itty bitty problem here is that i also have oner of these special alarms fro the truck that is a sort of computer chip i have to plug in each time i want to start it up . My dad got this when he buyed me the truck and even if i was to put my nrormal key in the ignition thingie , with out the computer key , the truck will not start . Yaaaa , i know it's for my own good soetimes but i still HATE just sittinag around and doing nothing . you know , i had NO IDEA that the TV stations had so much garbage on during terh day ....... BOOOOOOOORING