Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Amputeegirl05

Has anyone heard of Manuela Sorrisone?

Hi Forum

I just wanted to see if ya'll heard of Manuela Sorrisone or someone.

This person emailed me and I dont know who she/he is?

Is my email adress availabe for anyone to see?

Well I am not sure I want it on here then?

Might someone have given it to her/him?

Lesley

Hi Lesley

if you click on a memebers name, you will get their profile. In the right column you can click 'email a member' and send an email to that member.

This facility does not show your email address on your profile.

Your email address is hidden.

So it would appear that the new member has contacted you through the email facility on your profile.

It would help if new members introduced themselves so that members will know who they are, so avoiding this situation.

Hope this helps Lesley.

Best as ever

Steve

Lesley, there is a newish member called Manuelina listed in the members, look under the members heading at the top of the page. It could be this person. Send them a polite email asking if it was them who emailed you.

Thanks again doggie

and it meggy it would be nice if they did introduce themselves, because I felt like someone got my email I will see if it was her

Lesley

Lesley,

If I remember correctly, didn't you put your email address in your posts when you first joined?? I'm sure it was a Yahoo address. It's always advisable not to do this, as anyone viewing the forum (whether a member or not) can see it and send you emails.

Also, if you reply via email through this forum, your email address will be seen by whoever you are sending it to. So maybe using PM would be better if you're not sure who the person is. This is for future reference though as Manuela already has your email address anyway.