Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
June

4 days to go!!!

Thanks all.

Its been a day of visits and phone calls from people. I have found that it was me doing the reasuring :blink:

Anyway just my mum and dad now, they'll be here in a minute, my mum was over eariler to day and I showed her the posts. It really helped her to see the support I was getting and how everyone else has done after their ops. :)

Hi June, just thought i would leave you a quick note to let you know i will be thinking about you. It is getting quite late so i don't think you will see this post until Wed, that is if you even have the time to look in on the forum before you leave for the hospital.

I am sending you big ((hugs)) and my best wishes for a speedy recovery. Catch up with you when you get home.

You will soon be blossoming just like the flower i am attaching

Bye for now.

post-7-1090362185.gif

Thanks for all the best wishes. Well times up, got to go soon. Mum & Dad came round last night and didn't stop huggy me and crying but I have to block it out and be cold because that's the way I get on with things. Feels strange getting up for the last time on both my legs etc, but also hopefully it will be the last time I will wake up in pain, stagger to the Bathroom...no wait, I hope its not the last time I'll be staggering, I like a drink or two :D But you get the drift.

Martin was sitting watching the telly last night and said, don't worry about me I'm here to support you...but it doesn't look like you need a lot of supporting :P

Anyway, Martin will post you as soon as he can

You may have all ready gone, but would still like to wish you the best and we'll all be waiting for your return. That is very thoughtful of your husband to keep us posted. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

nature58.gif

Sheila LBK

Southern Maine USA

Keep Smiling :)

It is better to have failed at the attempt, than to have never tried.

;) hi baby face,

I hope you are feeling ok today.. Martin don't let her out of your sight for awhile because it is very easy for new amputee forget about the amputation and try to stand up on her own to move around like going to the bathroom..I did it, I forgot my leg had been amputeted and I fell down hard on my stump :( :( .

Give my love and hugs to her please, :)

Dea

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Here are some Flowers and chocolates

Debbie

post-7-1090541432.gif

You are already one steap ahead of me. THe day they told me and for the 3 days after I don't remember anything. They had to medicated me. So you being able to express your feelings IS AWESOME.

It will all work out.

God never gives us more than we can handle

So keep your chin up most days, but have some real good cries. Its' good for the soul (lark/mj)

Good luck.

Shanna

:rolleyes: