Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gizmo

I am back..

Dear all,

I am really sorry I have not posted in the past few weeks and I hope nobody was under the impression that I had just vanished after bombarding you all with lots of questions...

I was on vacation - in Iceland - which was absolutely wonderful. And before that I had a pretty bad time with a bus accident and resulting back ache, a stolen wallet (with quite a lot of money in it), turbulences at the job since my boss was toying with the idea of leaving etc. etc.

I was in contact on a more or less regular basis with Kaz 8the gurl would not leave me alone...LOL)and I kept telling her that I did not have the intention to withdraw from the forum, but that I just needed some time to adjust to several things.

After my vacation I am as good as new (almost...) and I am looking forward to posting on a regular basis again.

xxx

Gizmo (Uschi)

(((((((((( HUGE WELCOME BAck hug )))))

Gizmo

I am so sorry about all the problems you were having! But I am so glad you are back and are well~!

I totally understand if you needed to just get a calm head about things, no your not leaving, but its alright that you did.

Welcome back!

Lesley

WELCOME BACK STRANGER... !! :D :D :D

I am glad you are back and if you can tell us about Iceland...I envie you soooo much. I always want to go there...please describe the place and people and food etc etc.. share with poor us what you did and everything. But most of all I want to say that I am GLAD YOU ARE BACK!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes

DEA

Welcome back Gizmo, nice to hear you had a wonderful vaca, only sorry about the accident, your job, etc. :( Also glad to hear you decided to stay on and post more often...... I think???? :rolleyes: :P :lol: (j/k) I've rested up while you were on vaca, so fire away and lets have some fun!!! :D Not to complicated tho, cos at my age, I tend to get a lot of brain cramps!!! :o :lol:

Sheila LBK

Southern Maine USA

Keep Smiling :)

It is better to have failed at the attempt, than to have never tried.

Hi Gizmo, welcome back. Sorry to hear you've been having a difficult time with one thing and another.

Have you read the posts in 'what do you look like', which you started off a while ago. Now everyone has got their heads around posting photos, I think its your turn, if you have any trouble, email Sheila, she is an expert now :P :P You'll see what I mean when you've read through them all. lol.

With love

Yes Gizmo, we'd like to see your picture, seems how you chose the topic, which btw I thought was a very good idea. :D Also as Pam said, if ya need any help just email me. Gosh, I'd be glad to give you the names of everyone that was so patient in helping me...... over, an over, an over again!! :rolleyes: :lol:

Sheila lbk

Keep Smiling :)

It is better to have failed at the attempt, than to have never tried.