Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
greenthumb

Well is Eric coming back ???

I know we are not supposed to talk about this and that :rolleyes: but I can not help thinking how much I miss our friend/family member Ampskier. I think his contribuition was imense and he helped lots of people. He is also friendly, funny and sweet :D I guessed have been waiting like a lot of people might also be doing " for things get sorted out" and in a happy, :D great surprise day, he comes back :rolleyes: . I am tired of wait..and I am asking if you also want Eric back, why not say something....maybe he will read and see that lots of people are still waiting for his coming back.

Dea

I'd love to see erics silly face back around here ;) .....maybe he got eaten by that bear, who came back and was angry about him posting its picture here...hmmm

Judy

utah

lbk

Say nice things to Eric and he will come back !!

He is watching and reading you know !!

We love you Eric :P :P :P :P :P Come back to us !!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Josh & Debbie

Hey Debbie, I don't think he CAN COME BACK YET :( He has waited for the decision of the Moderators team, and up to now, They have not decided, if he can come and join us again :( When I started this topic I was hoping that all our members would show how much we miss Eric and how much he has touch each of us. :( I wonder if the moderators could consider our feelings,too.

Dea

I just wanted to say, that it's quite a pity that Eric isn't a member any longer :( . I'think he was - and would be in future - a huge support for many members on the forum.

Daniela

Hi everyone,

Eric i hope you are looking in and keeping up with us here.

We want you back, you are a nice guy and have loads of info to pass on to those of us who aren't as experienced as you.

You have a great sense of humour and help lift our spirits when we feel down.

Get you butt back in here quick :)

Hey Eric, I hope you're watching and reading - WE WANT YOU BACK.

Hope that's loud and clear.

Much love

I agree with Dea here, and if he wanted to come back, he would end up talking to JohnnyV. He's cool, and if he ever came back it would be nice

Lesley

Hey everybody, :(

You did not get it, HE CAN NOT COME BACK UNTIL THEY LET HIM JOIN US AGAIN. :angry: Don't you think Eric misses us and he would be here if he could? Of course he would be right here telling us his funny stories :unsure: etc.. By the way JohnnyV posted the "....once things are sortedout, he is welcome to join us again." I wonder how long it takes to sort this kind of things out. Forgive me for I am very dumb with computer. :blink::blink: Also, Doggie said that .."not Eric, but someone had used Eric Id and Password and for security reasons the ban was automatic put in place." :( I am upset because we amputees had gone through horrible time and situations, and this made us we realized that life is too short and we can not stand to have a "family member" who didn't do anything wrong to be put out in the cold. I don't think this is a FAIR situation. How long Eric has to wait for your permission? By the way Ziggystdust (Mike) I need you on my side in this mission: to bring Eric back. B)

Dea

I again agree with Dea here! But no more can be said

Lesley

Hi folks-yep Dea, I agree 100%. As some of you may have noticed (well maybe not)...I haven't been on here in a while. The fact is that I'm more than a little disgruntled with what transpired over Eric and I feel that it's long overdue that what I have to say be said so here it is. The mods and admin of this board have been far less than honest with its members in their descriptions of 'verification' according to the capabilities of the InvisionPowerboard. I will spell this out as when I made the point politely before I had a mod jump all over my post with the few bits of jargon they'd picked up in the time they've been a mod from the Invision board itself. The FACT is that verification is NOT, I repeat NOT possible as they claim....unless of course they are still ringing people's parents to do checks which I also happen to think is a huge infringement of rights and the only capability this board has is to send an email which the recipient then opens and clicks a link to verify they really have access to the email address and IP addresses are viewable and that is IT. As was previously pointed out to the mod concerned an IP cannot be any sure way of recording and tracing a user for a whole plethera of reasons. The fact of the matter is and shall remain that Eric said things that didn't go down well and the 'thought police' saw fit to ban him as a result. To say they KNEW 'someone else' used Erics login is complete TOSH unless the someone directly announced that fact to them, so myself ie the 'karma police' suggest that Eric is actually owed a HUGE apology by the admin and mods as are ALL the board members for their continued dishonesty. If you are in ANY doubt, please feel free to go set up your own Invision board as I have and ascertain the facts for yourself......go to www.golala.com where they will allow you to do so for free.......enough said!!!!!!!!!

I agree 200% with Cazzy! Hey Cazz I went to golala.com but I wanted to join the forum, or do you have to make one up?

Lesley

Thank you cazzy1, you said the way it is... Did you notice that although Eric is such a well likeble person, kind of loyal to his friends, funny, almost naive, etc you don't see the FRIENDS, he would fight for, doing much for him. How sad!! People we should be kind to each other...we have enough problems to face everyday, starting when we get up and have to put ourselves "together" and go out there and face the stares, the looks, etc.. Let's not do any more harm to one another.

Love and kindness

Dea

Hi All!

I don't understand what happened - and I am Not asking -I was in and out for a bit and missed what this is all about- but my only opinion inregards to this is that I got wonderful support and advise from Eric. i read many posts from him to others and he in my humble opinion is a great contributor to this forum.

Keep Smiling! Wendy

i would also like eric to come back so if your reading this eric please think about it we all miss you

I still want to know why Eric can not come back... Would be possible for you to replay why Eric is not allowed to come back Don't you think he has been punished long enough ? :( we all like him and he needs us as much as we need him here. :(

Dea

I have to say, I questioned right from the start about the 'someone hacking his system thingy'. I have two computers I use both for this forum regularly, they have different addresses. Also what about the Internet Cafes someone alredy mentioned. Personnaly I think there is some other reason why Eric was banned. Somebody probably didn't like confrontation of their abilities and negativity towards them. Say much more and I'll be banned next :rolleyes:

HI EVERYONE

I was gone awhile and heven't posted or read anything in awhile. I kind of thought i'd see amp-skiers name back on here but i guess not. I do want to say that i'm glad to see this string of posts about amp-skier (Eric) and whetehr or not he would be allowed to come back. The whole thing really bothered me and i posted statements that shpould have left no doubt where i stood on the issue. Because of the lack of posts in support of eric i guess i assumed that what happened was alright with just about everybody but me. But it seems like after several of you had time to think about it and reread every thing, and do some investigating on your own that there has been some renewed interest in the issue.

ERIC IF YOU READ THIS WE WANT YOU TO COME BACK. WE MISS YOU

Two things that i found out in the meantime might be of interest. The first one is the issue of someone using another persons ID using the ISP as proof is ridiculous. I never knew much about computers till i bcame an amputee, we use them at work to operate equipment but that was about it , as far as doing anything at home i fleft that up to my daughters. Since i have alot of time on my hands i got my kids to show me how to use this thing and i learn something everyday. The point is if i'm using a computer at work the ISP will be different than this one , or if i'm at a friends house the ISP might be different than this one,I don't see how the "Board" can substantiate banning someone cause they see a different ISP being used. (continued......)

HELLO AGAIN

When i joined this forum i was sent a statement in my e-mail that when i went back and read it again blew me away cause i didn't notice what it said the first time. The statement basically says that the board can ban anyone it wants to at any time for any reason it feels like.

If Eric finds himself in the position of having to beg the board to let him back in here i don't blame him for not returning i know i wouldn't.

The other thing i want to point out is that i don't know Johnny V that well, although i hear good things about him i don't personally know him. I do know that when all this was first going on i sent him an E-mail which i won't go into because it was personal and i don't want to be banned for dicussing a private conversation in the room. I never got a reply to the E-mail i sent. Also i went back and reread the spring issue of IN MOTION magazine, the one with the article about the support group. In tha article it says that Johnny work for a computer information company, his

"day job". In one of the posts concerning the issues of johanna and the "devotee" and eric, Johnny made a reference to room security and the fact that he doesn't know how it works or the details of how it is used. At the very least i think that someone on the board should point out to

"security" that if anyone of us is using a computer besides our own that it may show up under another ISP and should not be grounds for banning.

ERIC IF YOU READ THIS COME ON BACK EVERYBODY MISSES YOU

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

MIKE

Hi all,

I havent been on line for a while :o , but i makes me wonder what happened when i read these posts.

some times we all get misunderstood :( , im sure everyone on this forum has good in mind.

Happiness and Health to u all :D

Love and thoughts always

Vicki Williams

Australia

Good point ziggy. I think if he wanted to come back, he would have already been talking to JohnnyV.

Maybe he doesnt want to come back here. After all of this... I dont know. But to answer ya'lls ?'s I dont think hes coming back

Lesley

Hey you guys, I received several emails from Eric. He wanted to come back but he is not ALLOWED DO YOU UNDERSTAND IT? He doesn't know, just like many of us, what really happened, why he was banned. Was it because he was upset with the decision to ban Mojo?, because he stood up for his believes? I wonder how long he has to be punished...is it supposed to be a lesson to all of us, not to question the Authorities? Please, let's find another reason to behave like this, lets give to Cesar what is Cesar's let's not judge, let's be brothers and sisters to one another.

Love

Dea

Yes Dea is right. I am so glad that there is communication from him to you Dea. Lets just get on with whatever we have to do.

May God Bless each of you

Lesley

If Eric was banned for a good reason then why would they lie about it? Why not just say he was banned because he made inapproprate comments. Did he? I don't really know, but I read his posts and he seems like a really cool person. I wonder if he'd help me out?

Hi On the wagon and welcome

Yes Eric is a really cool guy !! He may have made an inapproprate comment in the heat of the moment but all his other posts and the contact I have have with him ( which includes a few phone calls)have been very supportive.

I think he is very busy working and he has filled his life with other things at the moment ( maybe a special girl ?) but one day he will be back I'm sure.

:D :D :D Debbie

If your reading this Eric ......... hi and I hope all is well !