Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Afet

AMPUTEE MANUALS

Hi everyone,

A little while back, you may remember that I included in a post a link to a below knee amputee manual that I thought was quite interesting. It's got information on many things, including your prosthesis, bandaging techniques and stump care.

Well, I've also found an above knee amputee manual too. So here's your chance to have a look at each of these, if you want to.

A Manual for Below Knee Amputees

A Manual for Above Knee Amputees

That was excellent reading Afet........Thank you

Cat

Thanks Afet, it is a very interesting and informative link. I also liked the fact that it is very clear and easy to read. Sometimes information is so detailed and long winded that it becomes difficult to keep interested but not here. :)

Thank you dear friend, it has helped me a lot..I need to know what kind of knee I have, what kind I should ask for etc, etc..now I know how to choose.

DEA

Thanks Afet, This will come in very handy for all of us, especially for the newbies coming on board.

I'm going to print both versions and hand them out as needed. Thanks Again, Jerry

Afet

I'm going to gert this to the top again cause it is very good info for new folks and even some of old geezers.

Who are you calling an "Old Geezer" Gil? :lol: :P

Certainly not you Jim :lol: I think he's probably thinking of the 50 & over club......... :unsure:

Guest bearlover

Thanks! I had this mannual it was given to me when I had my amputation but lost it :angry: Thanks! :)

Thanks! I had this mannual it was given to me when I had my amputation but lost it :angry: Thanks! :)

Bear

That's exactly why I resurrected it! I never had one before. :P :P

./Tks Afet, :D I will check this out tommorow when my eyes are open.

thanks afet good reading

raven