Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
theposby

AmpuTeeHee - some funny (in bad taste) shirts

Too funny,

I gotta get one.

$10 for leg story.......hehehehehe

Cat

Thanks for the laugh--great site. Kids and I got a laugh and they put their order in for Christmas!

Caroln

Great site,

I can't beleive I have missed all this for 22 years!. I'm getting the liscence plate for sure! I Get such a kick from the older folks who sit in the car in the hadicapped spot waitng for someone who give me mean old stares.! Then when I get out of my car without a prosthesis They Die! an look around the car for something to do!!!!

Unique[/font] :lol:

Have to get the score card for the train on a t-shirt. :P Will answer a lot of questions before they ask or are afraid to ask. :D :lol:

Hey I'm with you Unique, gotta get that license plate!! Maybe someone will get the hint and figure out why I'm parked there!!! :ph34r: This one time while at the Mall, I pulled into a space and noticed this elderly couple walking by my car and as I happened to get out, the guy was standing there staring right at the plate. I just look at him and said with a smile, "nice car, huh?.... I like it too"!!! :P :D and they walk off, as enough to say, wise @ So like you, I too get many stares and figure that'll really give'em something to stare at, while scratching their heads, wondering where the heck I got it!!! B) ;)

Thanks theposby for sharing. :D

Sheila lbk

Maine USA

Keep Smiling :)

When you can't have what you want, learn to want what you have.