Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Brenda

ACA Conference 2004 Review

Brenda:

You make quite the model. And thanks for brightening up the conference so much. It was a joy to meet you, and get to know you in the PV Training. Keep up the good work - and see ya' in Dallas.

Brenda you look great! I love your hair cut! I think you model very nicely.

I wonder about your outfit...it seems so lovely, is it going to hit the stores soon?

Dea

I just had to say, "Oh my gosh, the Wild Horse Saloon." A number of years ago (the 90's), my husband and I were there. I did line dances, but that was when I had both my wonderful legs. I still have the T-shirt I got there. That is so cool you and Johnny got to dance there. Do they still have that humongous horse sitting there? Between the modeling and cavorting around, you must have had the greatest time. I'm sure this must have been one of the most uplifting experiences you could ever experience. It is wonderful you met people who are in the same boat as you from birth. I'm thrilled for you and look forward to attending one of this meetings myself.

Carole

Brenda,

What a great photo, you look so confident, an inspiration to us all.

Brenda and Johnny , so , tell us , when are movie deals coming to you both ? at least a book deal ? Perhaps your own line of signature fashions ? The runnways of Paris , Milan and London ? Now that you towq are super stars , are we allowed to speak to you directly :P :P :P or will we have to go through your agents first ? hehehehehee ......... :P :P :P ( insert way huge mj sized naughty snicker here ... heheheheeee .... )

Hey Brenda, like the outfit, it really looks cool on ya my friend!! B) I couldn't imagine carrying that big purse tho!!!! :angry: :lol: I wouldn't be able to get up off the floor... phew!! :ph34r:

Sheila lbk

Maine USA

Keep Smiling :)

To say I can't is to admit defeat, to say I can is to feel complete.

Thanks guys for the compliments. I am no model but I had so much fun while prettending that I knew what I was doing.

MJ NO deals yet and yes you can still talk to me and I'll still talk to you. I'm still way down in the bottom of the pool with the sharks. My phone is still quite except for all the calls my kids get now days. What a fun time to be a parent with kids and phones glued to their ears. LOL

Sheila The bag was empty and I only carried it out to the front of the stage then I put it down and walked to each side of the stage without the bag came back to center stage to pick it back up again then exit stage left. (well really center) LOL

Would I do another fashion show again most definetly yes as I had so much fun even though it was a little nerve wracking. I had so much fun at the Conference and every time I look at my pictures I am reminded of the many friendships that I have now because of it.

Oh Brenda , as you may know , the Slushy Gurl design team can design anythinng you want you know ... as long as there are rainbow patterens all over it . hehehehehehe ...... :P :P :P And of course , no new outfit would be complete without a new hair style from Slushy's Hair Salon . :P :P :P

Carole:

Yes, they had the crazy horse in a seated pose. Someone left a wheelchair sitting next to it, so it looked like the horse was riding the w/c.

Brenda:

With those two teen/preteen girls, I bet noboby can get thru on the phone. I remember when our daughter went off to college, we commented to friends, "We haven't lost a daughter - we've gained a telephone!"

Saw your picture in InMotion magazine, running with Marie. You two look like a matched pair. Go girls!