Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Kaz

the wonders of nail varnish...

I have just made an interesting discovery....and it includes nail hardener/varnish :o

I'm sure many of you who have the cosmesis over your prosthesis are no strangers to this problem.: the knicks and little rips that can happen so easily, a little knock here a little knock there ....Well, try 'repairing'/sticking/covering these minor mishaps with nail varnish. It works! I stuck a few little flappy parts back on last month and its still holding out. Saved a trip to my prosthetist (a plane trip away)This is just a provisional method and only for teeny modifications, mind !

I'm gonna try this because I've got loads of 'flappy bits' on my leg :oS All the normal glues you can get don't tend to stick very well on the weird plastics and foams as a rule 'cos they're just to oily....hmmm, nail varnish tattoos :ph34r:

Great idea Kaz and a wonderful excuse to run out and buy lots of new nail varnishes.......LOL

Cat

Thanks for that Kaz! B)

I don't have a covered leg yet - still waiting. :angry:

But I'm sure I will find that info useful when I eventually do. :rolleyes:

Yes, '101 things you can do with a bottle of nail varnish' ....

I think we need to open shop. There have been so many useful tips and tricks on this forum ....Who needs the biggie prosthetic companies ??? :lol:

We have Cazzy as our mad scientist ( Gadgets right hand girl) , Afet as our lookout scout for the latest trends in prosthetics, MJ to design the 'LOOK' , Cat as our sales rep, Johnny as the durability tester, Meggy2342000 public relations person, Sheila as event manager(plans the parties....), Sue to test the water leg and Doggie as staff concession travel consultant...and all others as models ...

I mean we are a wealth of information here ....

hehehe :rolleyes: :P :o :unsure::blink: :lol: :D

How cool.........Sales Rep..........do I get discounts? :lol:

Cat

Yes, ofcouse.....loads of discounts. As for the travel discounts - you need to consult with our consultant , consulting deals with the consultees. !

PS. Depends entirely on your sales performance, though. So, Happy Selling! :D

Well , after a great deal of looking , i have found a product for the most discrimintting gurl ... :

Slushy Gurls Rainbow Nail Varnish .

post-17-1092350749.jpg

OMG MJ.......thats FANTASTIC

I can sell that no problems.

Cat

Hey Kaz GREAT idea!!! B) Let the party begin!! band.gif I know, lets celebrate the Grand Opening of, "Stubby's Amp Shop"..... how's that??? :P :unsure: :lol: That is, unless there's other suggestions, then we can take a vote on it!!! BTW, who's the proprietor, we'll send them the bill!! :rolleyes:

Sheila lbk

Maine USA

Keep Smiling :)

It isn't about who you have to be, but rather, just be yourself for all to see.

Hmmm , a name ehhhh ?????? How about :

RAZ-A-MA-KAZ , or

RAZ-A MA-KAZ's RAINBOW WEAR , or

KASPIAN KAZ'S KEWELL KUSTOM KOSMETIC COVERS

Well , since it is KAZ's original post , i thinkining that she should be the store owqner so , here is her storew logo that should be a flashing neon sighn thingie . Sorry but i don't know how to make this flASH and stuff so this will have to do :

post-17-1092362398.jpg

Ahhh, GREAT stuff....!! Pleased to see the staff are already hard at work....hehehe :lol:

Hey MJ you're right, she should be the owner where it was her post, so that must mean we can send her the tab!! :blink: :P :lol: I like any one of those you wrote down there. :D BTW, I found a pic of you, with your rainbow hair that we could put on display....... whatcha think??? B) :blink:AN004.GIF

Sheila lbk

Maine USA

To say I can't is to admit defeat, to say I can is to feel complete.

Sorry Sheila but it seems that my broke yert anothe rcamera ( i'm not that scary am i ... heheheheeehe ) ...i mean like your pic never show3d up in your pooost . Hey , go ahead and post KEWELL hair do's i'm fine with that but your goooing to have to ask Kaspian Kaz , the CEO to if she is ok with having her staff pictures on here . :P :P :P

Whoops, where did it go???? :blink::blink::blink: OK lets try again....

AN004.GIF

Hey what color is Kewell Kaz's hair, we'll put her on display here, that is, at least try to!! :P :lol: Here goes, keep your fingers crossed!! :huh:

Sheila lbk

Whoops!!! :blink::blink::huh: :( Maybe it's time to take my meds and turn out the lights, for tonight anyways!! :blink: :P :D :lol:

Sheila lbk

Sheila lbk

Yep, I'd say it's definitely time!!!! :P :D :blink: :lol: :lol:

Sheila

:lol: :D :lol: Hey Sheila girl, whats going on with ye ?? Stayed at the opening party too late last night ? hehehe

Great band, by the way .... good job! :lol:

I run a 'happy' shop. B) ! My employees are free to say/do what they wish (except ask for salary increases......) :P

Yep sure did, was starting to see double..... phew :blink: glad that's party's over, not so used of the night life anymore, better stick to my tea!! :D :lol:

To feel free to say/do, that's me!! :P But I like that, 'happy shop', only without the increase in salary, how long do you think it'll stay a 'happy shop'???? :) :( :blink:

I'm taking the day off, heading up to my sister's camper, I'll be back to the 'happy shop' later!! B) :lol: Hope you all have a great day!! :blink: :D

Sheila lbk

Maine USA