Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Josh`s Mum

Amputee Competitor on Survivor

Hi guys,

Don't forget......they are threatened that Chad will get the "pity" vote if he makes it to the final two. Hate to admit it, but I can see that happening, except I don't think pity is the right reason. If Chad makes it to the final two he derserves it. He has shown no reason to be voted off. He has survived all the challenges. In the past, they'd choose to let the old lady sit out becasue of her knee. They've never had Chad sit out. Most of those challenges had the poor guy on balance beams & in keeping with the show's title Chad SURVIVED! :D Basically, he poses no real threat & if he plays his cards right he just might win!

Linda

Hi Linda ......... good point ......... if Chad wins a few challenges he still has a chance at the final two....... he is now probably the strongest man left ........

Debbie

I have noticed that some shows you see his leg a lot, others you hardly see it at all....I know they are strategic about how much they play it up/down....wonder if any week it will be a *deal*, they will discuss it or talk about it. I may miss the next few episodes, will be on vacation with family in NH....keep me posted!

judy

utah

lbk

Gosh Linda, lets hope you're right and he does WIN!! Only with all the girl power and the advantage they have, I can't see it happening. The only hope Chad and Chris have got is, if they can convince some of the other girls to break their alliance and come over to their side. But Ami seems to have so much control over the situation, it doesn't seem likely. I think they'd be stupid not to, because if they at least break and go over with the two guys, they may have a chance. I think after the guys are gone, Ami is gonna start picking off the girls she don't particuarly care for, one by one, so their not gonna have a chance anyways. This is where it's going to start getting mean and down right nasty. :ph34r:

GO CHAD GO!!!!

Sheila lbk

Maine USA

Keep Smiling :)

Wow that one was interesting.

I think next week might see some power shifts.

Ami is still my pick but Chad is doing a hell of a job.

I think he might go home soon but only because of weight of numbers against him,

not for anything he has done or hasn't done, although in any strength tests for immunity he may just prove the strongest now that Sarge has gone. That alone may get him through. Too many twists and turns yet to come.

I'd personally love to give him a big big hug and say......good job mate.

Cat

I look forward to seeing this show every week. It is inspirational to watch what he does. I'm hoping he wins ammunity this week so that he'll for sure be around for a bit longer. I too believe he and Chris' days are numbered, but with this show you just never know. I'll always give a vote for the girls but I'm with Chad this time.

Caroln

Actually Linda ya can't talk about it till Monday cos that's Tuesday here.

Or is it wednesday?..........or Thursday.......Oh hell I dunno. :P

Stoopid time zones :D

Cat

Sorry Linda Cat and I are such pains :wacko: ........ but we really appreciate your kindness in waiting.

This week I will post right after the show ;) ....... then you will know the time zone thing.

Debbie

Sorry !! Whoops !! forgot to post after the show.

How devastating Chad has been voted out ...... :( :angry::rolleyes: those mean girls !!!! Hopefully Chad will come and chat to us sometime after the show and tell us what it was like on the show.

Who are we going for now ???????

Debbie

Hi,

This is the stupidest Survivor show! At first I was all happy about the women beating the men, but when they merged they lost my admiration. New team, new game plan. Not with these dingies. Here's my take of last week's episode. They should have dumped Ami. Don't much like her anyway, sorry Cat. Are these women such dopes to not realize you all can't win. Ami acts as though she has this game won already. Even if she makes it to the final two, I'm sure the jury will be against her. The strategy should have been for the women who aren't Ami's closet, to set an alliance with the men. That way it would have been a whole new ballgame. Dump Ami & you would have broken the women's alliance. Chad could have stayed. He tried soooooo hard to win immunity. I was sorry he lost, but what thighs on Twila! Oh well, I think Chris ? is obviously next on the chopping block. This game is going to be based on whoever wins immunity.

Happy Turkey Day!

Linda

Poor Chad he looked devestated but by God didn't he do a fantastic job!!!!

I'm so proud of him!!!!!

Tis ok Linda I can't stand that smarmy Ami but I still think she will win. The way she has taken control of the game she probably deserves to but I kinda hope Twila wins.....well actually anybody except Ami and Eliza.

The boys have only themselves to blame they played the game badly I think. Their tactics were awful.

I'm so tempted to stop watching now LOL.

Cat

Ami's gone any comments ............... has everyone stopped watching ????? ..........

I think I'm cheering for Chris now ..........

Debbie

Yes thank God that Ami is gone! I was sooooo happy I jumped for joy. Well, not literally, but there was jumping going on inside. :D I know I can't comment after I see it & then I sort of forget about it. Did you see that smug look on her face. I loved it when her torch went out. I know that the way shows are edited, you don't truly get to see the real person, but that smug grin always bugged me about her. Now we have an anybody's game. No matter who wins, I don't think they'll get Ami's vote. :rolleyes:

Linda

Ami got kicked and I missed it!!!!!!! :(

Had a client who was desperate and took him in on my day off but right when it was on.

Have no idea who is going to win now. As much as Ami annoyed me I thought she played the game the best and would win. Shows how strategy can come undone.

I think I'll have to go for Chris now cos the others annoy me :P

Cat

YEAHHHHHHH!!!!! I too was glad to see her go, the b---h!! :angry: She was just a little to irragant for me, thinking she had all the girls in the palm of her hand.... NOT!! I was surprised tho, that Elisa voted her off, after saying so many kind considerate things about her.... oh well!! :D :lol:

Sheila lbk

Maine USA

Keep Smiling :)

Hate to say it guys but I am done watching...it was a big deal to make time to watch it before but it was worth it to see chad romp on the challenges. (I usually taped it and even then had trouble finding time to watch it!) I am so sad that Chad was sacrificed, esp on a day he almost WON the challenge, a challenge he was at a distinct disadvantage on....he was robbed!

Chad, you made us proud....I will see how won by watching the articles in People magazine but wont be watching the show anymore...you were my sole reason for watching!

Guess I just have more time to play with my kids on thursday nights now! ;)

Judy

LBK

Utah

Hiya's

Just so you all know the last episode starts here in 5 minutes. It's a 2 hour show and I will miss the first half cos I'm still working but it will be all over tonight.

So feel free to discuss it from..........NOW! :P

Cat

Congrats to Chris,

The impossible came true.

How funny was Chad?.....LOL

Cat

Chris did a great job.. He figured out the week link and was able to lie his butt off and win the million dollars. Chad was funny! I am happy with how well he did but it would have been nice to see him win or at least go further than where he did go but at least he was on the jury! WAY TO GO CHAD!