Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
meggy2342000

PamR's Surgery

Best wishes for tomorrow Pam.

Get back to us as soon as you feel better. Do as you are told and no cheek to the doctors :)

Stay strong, just think "pain free"

Hopefully once you feel up to visitors i will get to the hospital and visit you, in the meantime these are for you.

With all my love and best wishes

post-7-1096990992.gif

Ah , i just sent you a PM

I forgot to add :

Take loads of books and good music with you. Music is good for the soul and keeping your spirits up. But you have loads of spirit anyway which will pull you through. :)

See you soon !

Whew.....I had tried to 'add reply' several times and it blocked me every time...thought I wasnt going to get my good wishes in on time! Just know we are all thinking of you, we have all been there before you....kind of like when you are going thru childbirth and cant imagine how ANYone else ever survived this, only to realize that millions of women worldwide have survived and thrived! This is the first step, literally, to the new life you will find. The odds are in your favor that it will be a BETTER life than you had before, more active and less pain. Sending you happy thoughts, my friend! ;)

Judy

LBK

Utah

cherry1.gif

Life is a bowl of cherries!

Remember to ask lots of questions. What is going on in my body? What can I do for myself? Recognize the signals your body is emitting and try to feel your power. Lots of healing wishes to you, tough stuff ahead but I know you will see the other side soon and be gung ho to get on with being Pam again, rather than the patient! :)

Pam,

GOOD LUCK FOR TOMORROW.

I will be thinking of you. Take care and speedy recovery.

Sue - Cardiff - UK

All the very best Pam

See you back here real soon,

Hugs,

Cat

Hey Pam,

Well, the day is finally before you. Don't be nervous, this is a necessary 'step' for you to start living and enjoying life again. Think of all the walks you will be taking in the future, without even having to be reminded that you're in pain.

All the best for tomorrow. I'm sure that everything will go well for you. Just think, all the pain you've been in for so long will all be over very soon! This is another cause for celebration! And champagne! :P

Take things with you to keep you occupied, like a tv, books, magazines or puzzle books (good to use some grey matter while you're there too!).

My very best wishes you to you Pam. Hope to see you on here soon after having a speedy recovery.

Afet xx

Hi Pam, it won't be long now and you'll be PAIN FREE!! No one can or should have to live in that kind of pain. Before you know it, you'll be out doing the things you enjoy, only without that horrible pain. No one knows your body better than you, listen to what it's saying and you'll do just fine my friend. :D Wishing you only the best. anim175.gif

Sheila lbk

Maine USA

Keep Smiling :)

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay huge hug enclosed.

(((((((((((((((( mj sized superhug )))))))))))))))))

Pam, the best of luck to you with your surgery. You'll be in the thoughts and prayers of many now and in the coming months. Take care and remember that patience is a very good thing.

Caroln

Hi Everyone, just a last minute message to thank you all for your good wishes. I phoned the hospital at 6.30 to see if there was a bed free and they told me to phone back at 7.15, have just done that and now am on my way out.

Will be in touch soon.

Love to you all

hello friends,

just a quick note to you all, as my mum said she would like to keep you all informed of her progress.

im sure you will all be glad to here that the operation went as good as it could go, mum is now resting, she is feeling ill from the anisthetic but we knew she would be from past experiance.

will keep you all informed on how she is, and her rehab, hopefully she will be able to speak to you all herself in the next coming weeks.

Son of PamR

AndyR

Andy, thanks for keeping us posted! Tell her we are rooting for her! She will have a much better life this time next year, remind her of that! Give her hugs for us! :P

judy

utah

lbk

Hi Andy

pleased to meet you.

Please pass on my best wish's, and make sure she has plenty of rest.

Thanks for the update.

.......as ever

Steve

Hi Andy

Thanx for letting us know, I have been thinking of her, give her lots of love from all of us, and hopefully she will be up and about in a few months,

Regards

Jenny South Africa

Hi Andy,

Welcome and thank you very much for the update. I'm glad it went well.

She's on the road to a better life now. Please give her my love and best wishes.

Hi Andy and thanks for keeping us informed.

Give her lotsa hugs,

Cat

Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 21:00:44 +0100

Subject: please post this message for me

To: johnnyv

Hi Johnny,

My name is Chris, I'm Pam's son.

I've been to the hospital to see my mum tonight - she's doing great. She was a bit drowsy after the anaesthetic (I think thats how to spell it!) but was doing just great.

She didn't ask me to post a message on the forum, I just thought it would be nice to let you all know.

I read the best wishes posts from the members to my mum and they were fantastic, really thoughtful, what a fantastic group of people.

please post this message on the forum (My membership hasn't been validated yet).

I'll be back tomorrow for another update on the progress of mum.

I also know that by now you all know my mum Pam well, but I wanted to tell you all, she's as strong as an ox with a heart the size of Hartlepool!

Thankyou all for you your support

Chris - PamR's Son!

Hi Andy,

She should do well with her son's behind her and supporting her all the way. looking forward to hearing more good news in the future.

Hi Andy

I am Lesley, the amputee from Chester. I 'm glad all is ok with your mum, hopefully the sickness from the aneasthetic won't last too long and she will soon be feeling better.

With the support of you and your brother and of course your dad i know Pam will soon be up and about, she is a very positive and strong lady.

Let her know that we are all thinking about her.

I don't want to make too many promises but if you let me know when she is feeling up to having visitors i will try to arrange a time and get my hubby to bring me along to the hospital.

Thanks for letting us know how your mum is. Give her my love.

We knew she was a great lady...but to turn out a great kid like Chris...she MUST be a gem! :D

judy

utah

lbk