Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
marianne

Sometimes , you just have to take a stand ...

last friday i was in a hearing where i was to have my disability benifits either taken away or keepeded . It was a case of where all the ebvdidianaance against me was based on the videos from a private inverststsaigatort who ws hired to follw me and see just abled or not i really was . the videos' were shocking , almost creepy . Infact , i have PROOF that new legs CAN be growed back because the pertson on the video had two great looking legs .

I was in another room for the hearing on firriday as all thew evidiance wsa preseented by thee private inverstigator and his lawyer . They had all thee answeres to all teh questions . wow , i tell you that if i would have been really shaking from thee depth of this guys videos... they were that good . One small teeny weeny probelem however ... it was NOT me he filming but it was me he was saying it was . My own lawyer who had already seen this before and so did i had this plan to let them say everything they wanted to say with me in another room hearing and seing it all on a TV moniter . They agrued abck and forth for hours and then , My lawyer excused himself for a minute and came to thee room where i was watching aqnd toigetheer WE walked into thee room with all of them togetheer . Hmmmm , teeny weeny gurl , nice pair of crutuches but wait , seems to missing a leg . you should have seen the look on the Privavarte investigators face anfd his l;awyers face when i came in .

The judge who was judgeing the case imedeitatly had the guy arrested for lying in a court and making a faLSE VIDEO . ( THERE WAS SOME FANCY LAWYER WORD FOR ALL THIS BUT IT'S WAY TOO BIG FOR TO REMEMEBEER IT )

Today , it was time for the judeg to make his decidsion and we knew i was about to win but he also wanted to make a huge point about scummy private investigators so , he was arrested and charged with tonnes of stuff , haqd his privete investoigogaor license permanamntly revoked and the BEST news of all was that EVERY CASE that this crrep was involved in was to be re-reviewed because there wqaas lots of reasons that this should be done since this creep lied and cheated his way to destroying all sorts of other peoples lives too .

OK , i am lucky to have very good lawyers anbd stuff and i never give up a fight if i know i'm right . These creeps expect most peoplee to just give up and go away and thery get away with it again and again . Well , some onehad to stabnd up to this type of crrep and with any luck , many others who were dxenied or had their benififts revoked will now get them back .

Sometimes , you have to make a stand and it feels good to have been a small person standing up top a guiant an dbeating him waaay bad .

The past few weeks have been hell on me personaly , my relationship , my family but todsya , i am again a free gurl ... a happy gurl and gurl who feels that she helped others who might not have been able to optherswise help themselves . Life is about living and SHARING that life so everyone , get out there and live it all .

To all of you who have emailed me , YMed me , PM ed , i will be getting back to all you soon . It's off to sleep since i am waaay pooped .

Way go go MJ.....common sense always wins and your strong as well.

So glad that is over for you.

Cat

Good for you!! :D Wish I could have seen the look on their faces! :rolleyes:

Vince

Great news MJ!

Remember in your other case they claimed that you had made "no contribution to society"?

Well, no-one ever believed that fact anyway, but, just incase YOU believed it yourself (even for a split second!), you can hold your head up real high now and KNOW in yourself that you have helped society IMMENSELY by having the guts to fight back for something that wasn't right, and especially for putting that scumbag out of business, and in JAIL!!!

You should be very proud of yourself MJ. That was no walk in the park, by anyone's standards!

You must have been very strong to have handled both those cases as you did. We are all very proud of how you handled those creeps at court, how far you have come, and most of all.......

OF...YOU!

Good job MJ! ;)

Way to go MJ!

You stood up to those unscrupulous men and helped others who might not have had the strength of will you possess.

I am so proud of what you have accomplished as you should be also.

LaDawn

lbk 07-15-04

Dallas, Texas

Hiyya everyone . first of all , i like soo totaly need to thank you all form your soo awsome words ... they really do mean a bunch to me .

Thuis was wwriten just above : " ... and helped others who might not have had the strength of will you possess. ... " You know , somee you know my stroy , many don't but all of you should know that had it not been for all of you here and the waaaay awsome friendships and peoples i have made , i really don't know where i would be today so , you see , i am here to perhaps offer what teeny weeny itty bitty stuffs i can because soem one has been herree for me and did the same for me .

Thanks for sooooo many things for all of you all .

WAY TO GO MJ!!!!

Sometimes it takes a lot of courage and dertermination to get through the battle, but hey, just to know those morons were exposed and that you've WON the case, has got to be SWEET REVENGE!!!! :P You're one tuff girl and when you know you're right about something..... DON'T EVER GIVE UP, let people know, that you have NO intentions of being pushed around by anyone!! :rolleyes: It's so good to know that you're happy and that you've helped others who may not have had the oppurtunity to feel as good as you do! I'm so glad that this is finally put behind you and now you can concentrate on enjoying life, instead of being in such a turmoil all the time, as this has put you through. :D

Sheila lbk

Maine USA

Keep Smiling :)

It's how you lived your life yesterday, that leads a path for tomorrow.

"What goes around comes around." After all the crap they put you through, you are now vindicated. All the stuff they tried to get over on you has now come back to bite them in the rear! :lol: Congratulations MJ! :D