Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sheila

One more day to go!!!!

I wonder if anyone else in the USA is as HAPPY as I will be, to see this election finally over tomorrow.....lets hope anyways!!!! :huh::huh::ph34r: :( I'm very proud to be able to vote, but to listen to all the BS is driving me CRAZY!!! :blink:

Sheila lbk

Maine USA

Keep Smiling :)

It's not over with until it's over, and that may not be the day after election day. So hang in there, and don't let the BS (media hype) get to you.

Regards,

You've got that right Johnny, "it's not over until it's over!!! After four years ago, anything is possible! :ph34r: I try not to let it get to me, by staying on my puter more, where I don't have to listen to the commericals, etc. bull.gif

Sheila lbk

Maine USA

Hey Sheila it is going to be another 4 years, I am afraid. I just hope we find a way out of this mess. I received some shamefull pictures with the title" What CNN doesn't show" I felt like crying. They were sent to me by one of my friends from oversea, to show me why people are so angry at americans...it was very hard to see those pictures first because I have two daughters that I would rather see dead than in the situations I did see some girls in those pictures, second, because I know those who did those horrible acts made the lives of others worhtless. I hope we find a solution fast. As for the election, I wish I could vote...but I can not so, I just pray the next four years be better and safer for all of us.

Dea

I'll be really glad when its over as well.

Like you Dea I cannnot vote as I'm not a citizen and its really frustrating especially as my everyday life is affected.

This last year I have actually felt the result of the poor economy being laid of from a company after 18 years, luckily I came out of it all pretty well but for a while it was scary. I have also just realised the cost of health care is horendous about $1000 a month for a family for COBRA (continuation of health care benefits after leaving a company) . It makes me pine for the good old NHS!!

Well Lets hope things take a different course over the next 4 years.

Hi Dea, I also hope we can find some kind of solution for the mess we're in here and elsewhere. My heart goes out to our troops and their loved ones, praying that they'll be able to return home one day soon.

Hoping that Health Care can be brought under some kind of control, b/c it has gone waaaayyyy over the edge. Also that somehow jobs can be brought back into this country. It is sooooo pathetic how they want you to believe everything is going along just wonderful, when you know in your heart it isn't so good. Perhaps from their birds-eye-view, but I don't believe most are fortunate enough to have that particular view, as they do. :(

Well, I did cast my vote today, as I'm sure many did, now all we can do is wait for the outcome and hope it doesn't end up in the court system again!!! :ph34r:

Sheila lbk

Maine USA