Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
JohnnyV

Model becomes first amputee Playboy Centerfold

Live and let live, one or two are being very judgemental, this thread started out very light hearted and has ended up turning very serious. If you don't like it, don't screw it all up for everyone else. One or two of you need to get a life. You're living in some non-existant utopia and the sooner you lighten up and come out into the world the rest of us live in, the better for all of us.

She looks great to me, and she obviously has a very developed sense of humour and an admirable sense of her own worth, I doubt very much if she would judge you as harshly (if at all) after seeing one picture of you.

I agree with oneblueleg, why do we all have to get so serious, this is supposed to be a lightheared topic, I'm sure the girl in the photo didn't want fellow amputees to be falling out with each other over a picture!!!

I have to chime in and agree with Linda. I think it was a light hearted thing...it is this girls choice and I have to agree that even if *I* wouldnt do it and dont want my daughter doing it, if she wants to let other girls know they can be beautiful enough to be in a magazine like that, even without all her limbs, let it be her crusade. No hard feelings.... :(

Judy

LBK

utah

Freewill is our god given right, what we choose to do with our mind or body is our choice alone. To judge someone we do not know is assumption and that makes an 'ass' out of you and 'umption'. I wish not to offend just to hope to broaden your horizens. I have to respect this person for standing out from the crowd and saying ' this is me take it or leave it.' That takes guts. ;)

Hasn't Heather at some point in her life as a model and amputee done photo's of a sexy nature and we all respect her for the person she is....!

Just a couple of thoughts:

She's obviously attractive but after seeing that pic I dont think very highly of her decision to pose in it. She actually was a model prior to going on Howard Stern Posing in normal clothing.

As young man I'd have loved to date her but wouldn't have taken her home to meet mam!!

I dont think this thread should be closed, if we dont want to look at it we dont have to. The same goes for listeming to Howard Sterns show.

And finally, Merry Christmas!!

EEK!! What's that bloke in the background going to do with that mic?? :rolleyes::blink:

:lol:

I am so glad that there are people like her and Heather, to show the rest of us that life goes on when you lose a limb.

Wow!! I think she rocks!! No complaints from me (and i'm sure that if it helps her to feel at ease with her disability, then that must be good surely?) :D