Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
jberna

Going to miss you guys

Just wanted you to know I am not being rude if I dont answer any postings in the next two weeks. We are flying out in the morning, flying across almost the whole USA, from Utah to NH. The kids are THRILLED. First a fun plane trip, then two weeks with grammy, grpa, tons of fun aunts/uncles and cousins....this IS the good stuff in life.

I get to show off my leg for the first time to this side of the family...so excited! I know they will love it, have been so supportive long distance. I am taking one pair of shorts so I can have my "demonstration" session! (esp for the neices and nephews...)

Jeff and I will celebrate our 15th anniversary on Tgiving day, very appropriate since I am everything I am today because of that precious man. He has seen me thru a lot and I adore him. It will be fun to celebrate with a HUGE family party after the Tgiving meal.

Then, four days later I celebrate my 38th bday...big week for me! This is exactly where I wanted to be when I was 38, and even better than I could have imagined, mobility wise. My 40th is going to be a huge FUN bash!

To everyone who celebrates it I wish a very happy thanksgiving holiday....and for every friend I have on this website, know you are on my list of MOST thankful things in my life. You all are precious to me.

See you in two weeks....just in time to start panic-ing about Christmas! :unsure:

Judy

utah

LBK

Hi Judy, I think it's WONDERFUL that you're all getting to go home for Thanksgiving, have a GREAT Day and be sure to clean your plate!! :lol: Also Congratulations on your 15th Anniversary and have a very HAPPY B-DAY!! Phew... it sure is a BIG week for you, have a safe trip, enjoy yourselves and have lots of FUN!!

HapAniv8a.gif

geb05.gif

Sheila lbk

Maine USA

Keep Smiling :)

Judy,

Say hello to my home state for me! I hope you have a fun safe trip. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! HAPPY B-DAY AND have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Hope you have a great trip, visiting your relatives. Sounds like you're going to have a fantastic knees up with all that celebrating to do. So I'd just like to wish you a HAPPY ANNIVERSAY, BIRTHDAY AND THANKSGIVING. B)

Have a safe trip.

Love to you and your family. :unsure:

Hi Judy,

WOW! This is really gonna be a big trip for you! So much to do too! :D

I hope you have a great time. Enjoy all the celebrations that you have planned.

Bet you can't wait to show off your leg to everybody! I'm so happy for you - everything has worked out really well for you.

Have a really safe and pleasant trip. See you when you're back. :D ;)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY=+= HAPPY THANKSGIVING =+= HAPPY 38!!!!

Have a good time, dear with all your family.

Dea

Be well and have fun Judy see ya when you get back,

Cat