Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
HipHop

Hello! I am new here. (pics inside)

I'm up the road from you in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I didn't get to meet you at the conference, but welcome to the forum. Maybe we'll meet in the future. If you're ever going to be in Tulsa, let me know.

I'm LBK since April 2004.

Neal

Marcu wrote - "I can't believe what you did to that truck HipHop."

This is definitely a testament to how well a Big Dog Chopper is built. At the time of the accident I also had a Suzuki GSXR 750 (Crotch Rocket).. If I would have been on that bike at the time of the accident I really do believe I would have died that night. The Suzuki is made of Aluminum and other metal alloys which would not have absorbed any of the impact and would have shattered to bits. By the chopper being made of steal, the chopper absorbed a lot of the impact.. The metal bent and acted like the "crumple zones" on automobiles.

Hello and welcome. I my slef just joined a couple of days ago and have found the fourm a great place to talk about everything... First of all sorrie to hear about ur leg it must have been very emotional... and that guy that hit you is an idoit and should get more than what he did... But on a brighter note I LOVE YOUR BIKE it is so beautiful. I love them If I could ride one I would. I know it's hard and everything to get over not being able to do something or have something. ( like me I want a viper but I can't drive standard, The whole 3 pedals to 1 leg ratio doesn't work). and yes I have tired. heeheehee....... N e wayz welcome and I hope to talk to you soon

Hi Hip Hop:

Welcome to our family here.

Glad your doing so well, emotionally and physically. I am also a LAK.

For some reason I have seen these pics before? I live in Canada, so I can't figure out how?

Have you posted these on any other site maybe?

Anyway, hope to hear a lot more from you.

Lynne

Dumbarton wrote - "...For some reason I have seen these pics before?"

Well I am a member of a Buick Forum, Cadillac Forum, & an Acura forum. I have posted pics of the accident and told my story on those forurms to raise awareness of drunk driving.... Do you think that you saw it on one of those forums?

Good to see you posting, Hip Hop. Hope to see you again next year in Minneapolis ;)

Congratulations on your survivorship! Great to hear from you! Wishing you all the best ahead as well !!!!

Today makes 7 years... WOW how time flies!

Hi, HipHop...I was just thinking about you and your segway the other day...you still riding that thing?

I'd never seen your intro thread before...Wow, what an experience!

Thanks for checking in............