Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
JohnnyV

Cancer, Amputation and now Divorce. Whats next?

Hi Johnny!

Sorry to hear that you're going through a rough time. I wish you all the best - and keep a smile on -tough times do get better huh! Wendy :)

JohnnyV

Everyone has said everything already, and I am really late in writing this, but I just want you to know you have helped me out so much and I just hope that you keep up the great job! Because you are a star, and I will not give any advice because I dont know much about your problem, but I will say that you are an awesome person and you will keep your heart light, and get on with everyday life, even tho it will be hard, remember god will not give us obstacles we can not handle, so maybe he is giving you a sign

I am so sorry for everything. I am only 18 but if you ever need to talk to me call me I am here

Lesley

It is so wonderful for me to have such a great support circle here on the HMM Amputee Forum. You all have touched my life by sharing and giving, for which I will always feel privledged. I am extremely thankful for your help in keeping me all together. :wub:

Dear Johnny,

I'm sorry to read about your troubles over the last couple of months,somehow I missed this post up untill now.

I hope things will improve for you very soon.

I think its great that you have so much support and love from this forum. Its in these difficult time that you need to rely on your friends.

Thinking of you

Debbie

Johnny,

I have had quite a life too-I won't get into it, but trust me, things do work out. Water seeks its level even after a hurricane.

He,he, listen to all this bull crap! :blink:

Hope things are better.

After putting a reply into another topic, I thought that it was time for me to reserrect this one.

The good news is that my divorce was final this past December 15th. I have been seperated since March of 2007. It took time and I kept my head on straight. I seeked out a lot of professional help and it all worked out to everyone's favor. My ex and I have a better relationship now that I am not married to her thanks to my daughters interests. I don't regret a thing. It is what it is and life goes on for the better.

I can personally attest to the fact that there is life for me after cancer, amputation and divorce. I look forward to seeing what is next! :)

Excellent!

So nice to actually see the wheel turn and witness the light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel through someone else's eyes.

Gives us all strength and faith in life.

Blessings,

Ally

xxxxxx

After putting a reply into another topic, I thought that it was time for me to reserrect this one.

The good news is that my divorce was final this past December 15th. I have been seperated since March of 2007. It took time and I kept my head on straight. I seeked out a lot of professional help and it all worked out to everyone's favor. My ex and I have a better relationship now that I am not married to her thanks to my daughters interests. I don't regret a thing. It is what it is and life goes on for the better.

I can personally attest to the fact that there is life for me after cancer, amputation and divorce. I look forward to seeing what is next! :)

Johnny,

I am so glad to hear that things are going better for you. Life may not go the way we want it to But I am certain there is always something exciting ahead.

JudyH

Johnny,

I'm so pleased that things are good for you. I think sometimes things happen for a reason, although we may not see it at the time!

Sue