Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
jberna

Paul McCartney in US

My husband and I are huge football fans (US football...not soccer!...sorry you UK-ers!....) Our big super bowl is coming up in two weeks and I saw an ad saying Paul would be playing during halftime. Should be fun to have such DECENT entertainment during the half time show...a nice change from years past when it was just getting too racey :blink: .....but it made me wonder if his lovely wife and daughter would be along for the ride. I would encourage them to come up to Utah to ski a bit if they do come across the pond...the skiing is great right now and I know they love to!

judy

Utah

LBK

140 inch base of snow here!

Let's hope he doesn't have a wardrobe disfunction :blink:

Heyyyy.....what about Australian football :blink:

Cat

Funny you should say that, Cat. Paul's New Year message read:

"I'm very much looking forward to this year - we are planning all sorts of exciting adventures, the first of which will be the American Superbowl where we will not be having a wardrobe malfunction! We will keep you posted as things develop but I will be finishing up my new album which I am excited about and as I said, planning some new adventures and expeditions. All will be revealed when plans are complete. Meanwhile, have yourselves a great New Year and keep on rocking!"

I'm not at all interested in the Super Bowl, but I wouldn't mind seeing Paul perform!

I'm a big football fan to and will be watching the superbowl and looking forward to watching one of my favorite beatle! GO PATRIOTS!

I've just realised what you mean ;) I thought you meant Paul was playing American football at the interval, doh :blink: I seem to be having a lot of senior moments lately, perhaps its my age :( lol.

Let's hope he doesn't have a wardrobe disfunction :blink:

Heyyyy.....what about Australian football :blink:

Cat

I would LIKE him to have a wardrobe malfunction!! :P :blink:

Hi Judy

I hope you enjoy Paul (I am not a fan of him loved the BEATLES but Paul has become so in love with himself and the media) regarding his lovely wife and baby, here in the UK i do not think we have ever even seen a picture of the baby supposely because they want her to have as near too normal life as possible being the daughter of PAUL McCARTNEY. I have a different opinion from what i have been told about Heather (by a very old friend and someone who has meet her on a business bases) it might spoil her image she only wants/and gets usually photographs to be taken when its suits her.

Tricia

Pam, your response made me laugh out loud...my cat turned to give me a funny look because out of the blue I just cracked up! I will laugh again, in a week and a half, when he walks on the field to "play" and there is no "football" involved! :D

Cat, I didnt mean to leave you guys out....I forget how many kinds of football there are in the world...sorry! ;)

Judy

Utah

LBk

Not being a huge football fan, I will be watching the Superbowl at halftime to see my one and only, Paul. I've been in love for more years than I care to say!

Ditto on the wardrobe malfunction!

Wow I didnt hear about Paul playing at Halftime, I am not a BIG fan of football but I will definetely watch it for the halftime show!!!

Lesley

Only a week late in posting this...but the halftime show was fabulous! I have never seen Paul in concert, just enjoyed his music in my youth....but really enjoyed this show...great special affects, great songs (hey jude, one of my favorites, because of my name...) I was pleased...a nice clean halftime show I could be proud to watch with my kids.

Also, last week I saw a nice article about Paul in our U.S. "People" magazine. It was a two page article, very complimentary, and had some nice current photos of baby bea and heather. I was pleased they were shown so positively. I forget, most of the time, that this is "heathers" website...I just see it as a great forum for amputees who need some advice/support. But I thought some of you heather/paul fans would like to know an update of what's going on in the US. ;)

Judy

Utah

LBK

Thanks Judy and that surely was a great half time show, with those special affects, they were AWESOME!!!!!! I have a sister name Judy, so I too am rather fond of that song. :D

Sheila lbk

Maine USA

Keep Smiling :)

I hear Paul is planning another tour beginning in September of this year. I for one, can't wait!

My husband took me to see him on the Driving Rain Tour and it was the most incredible time I have ever had in my entire life! I cna't tell you what a tremendous show he puts on. Worth every cent it costs, and more.

Jana