Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Harleyblues

~Support for Heather & Paul, on Pauls site

....And the only reason Paul and Fiona didn't post it on his board ....is that we'd B..ch and dissect it all, talk bull for 400 pages and then get the thread locked. You know the drill. :blink:

So... what are we all doing now? :blink:

As as often been said this is a support forum, not a social club, not a marriage guidance forum and certainly not a forum for sycophancy. I may be wrong but I think that the "Thank You and Best Wishes Heather" section is for members to thank Heather for the advice and support given by her to them as amputees. If you guys get all wound up about tabloid stories then it's time to develop your attention span and buy a proper newspaper. Oh and incidentally if all the bad stories are just lies... what are the good ones? A poor journalist is a poor journalist whatever the slant of the story.

I agree. This forum gave me back my life after my amputation. The support and love that I was given is something that I cannot explain. Thank you Heather. May life five you rainbows.

JudyH

....And the only reason Paul and Fiona didn't post it on his board ....is that we'd B..ch and dissect it all, talk bull for 400 pages and then get the thread locked. You know the drill. :ph34r:

As as often been said this is a support forum, not a social club, not a marriage guidance forum and certainly not a forum for sycophancy. I may be wrong but I think that the "Thank You and Best Wishes Heather" section is for members to thank Heather for the advice and support given by her to them as amputees. If you guys get all wound up about tabloid stories then it's time to develop your attention span and buy a proper newspaper. Oh and incidentally if all the bad stories are just lies... what are the good ones? A poor journalist is a poor journalist whatever the slant of the story.

I agree. This forum gave me back my life after my amputation. The support and love that I was given is something that I cannot explain. Thank you Heather. May life five you rainbows.

JudyH

JUDY H .. that is lovely~!!!!!!! :D

JudyH

Every now and then I reach into the past posts and find something forgotten, but what I consider to be very relevant, and just feel like adding an AMEN to both of them.

....And the only reason Paul and Fiona didn't post it on his board ....is that we'd B..ch and dissect it all, talk bull for 400 pages and then get the thread locked. You know the drill. :rolleyes:

So... what are we all doing now? :angry:

JudyH

This is addressed to MUZ~

you cannot possibly know who I am or anyone else here that supports Paul & Heather... or what our situations in life are? please don't tell us what to post and not... I will not go any further than that

Thankyou ...

....And the only reason Paul and Fiona didn't post it on his board ....is that we'd B..ch and dissect it all, talk bull for 400 pages and then get the thread locked. You know the drill. :rolleyes:

JudyH

you cannot possibly know who I am or anyone else here that supports Paul & Heather... or what our situations in life are? please don't tell us what to post and not... I will not go any further than that

Thankyou ...

Harley I think that goes both ways......all opinions are welcome here.

JudyH

Thankyou ...

Harley I think that goes both ways......all opinions are welcome here.

Truly Cat ....

"Opinions" .. hoping people understand what Ive posted

Thankyou ...

This is very true I do not know who or what you are however there is an introductions section to the forum that allows you to post a little about yourself. You'll see that I along with many others have done so. In fact it is usually considered good manners to introduce ones self when addressing a group of people. But Please, don't consider this an instruction I'm just venturing my opinion...

Hi

This forum is as Muz as said for the help of Amputee's and those concerned with Amputee's not an appreciation society.

There are enough site's praising Paul & Heather with out using this one for support of the two named people.

We are gratful for this site but as I said it's purely for Amputees and people that wish to help Amputee's.

I endorse what Muz as said.

Pat.

Thankyou ...

This is very true I do not know who or what you are however there is an introductions section to the forum that allows you to post a little about yourself. You'll see that I along with many others have done so. In fact it is usually considered good manners to introduce ones self when addressing a group of people. But Please, don't consider this an instruction I'm just venturing my opinion...

This is the internet Muz... I try not to put too much detail about myself in case it's used in the wrong way. Please don't think if someone's personal details aren't shown they are not being polite. You should take what someone says and how they act on here to judge them for yourself.

You only just for the first time made me think some people may find my lack of details as being impolite... if that's the case I'm sorry.

I'll butt out now.... other than to say I agree with you and Pat on this thread.

Well, here s my two pence worth, I honestly believed that when Heather set this forum up it was as an amputee for amputees

Not as a way that “fans could send private hero-worship messages to her “after all there is more than enough fan sites kicking about”. (Feel free to prove me wrong)

But then I am still not sure about what this the Roy process is about and how that fits in with daily life as an amputee I did try to read it but got lost and fell asleep and that has almost got a thread to its self.

So as far as this thread goes I agree with muz, pat & OBL.

Why the apology obl ???you have contributed loads to this site as an amputee and as someone who has first hand knowledge of the industry. Not like some who just send silly little fan mail messages. Enough said ………………..Mick

Point taken Mick, and thank you... I just thought Muz suggesting it was considered polite to introduce yourself was a dig at anyone who doesn't fill in their details... I guess it wasn't.

I'm going to join in with Muz, Pat, Mick and OBL on this one. As for Muz's comment about the polite thing, I took it with a vision of his tongue planted firmly in his cheek - or...........not. :blink: (I only speak for myself).

I intend to check out that site....I love both Heather and Paul

I only wish them both the best