Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Harleyblues

~Support for Heather & Paul, on Pauls site

http://macca.devstars.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=26862

above is the link of support from members at Paul McCartney.com Pauls official website ..

When we see negative print, some of us are writing these people, & papers in support of Paul & Heather,... with much passion!!..( I was pissed to read that times article) If you would like to do the same also that would be fantastic.. please join us if our efforts to support Paul & Heather here at Heathers own website and at www.paulmccartney.com

Thanx for reading~

Harleyblues~ :P

Id also like to add that was great to read such a powerful statement from Fiona & Paul..it touched my heart!~ :D

I agree, (((Christina))). And the only reason Paul and Fiona didn't post it on his board (other than that this is Heather's board so the best place for it) is that we'd B..ch and dissect it all, talk bull for 400 pages and then get the thread locked. You know the drill. :rolleyes:

~ Hello to whomever is reading lots of us on Paul site have been sending emails in a frenzy .. of support for Paul & Heather Im hoping everyone else does too.. so that some of these well "idiots" would just shut up..

Heather never give up!! lots of us feel like giving up for many a reason.. Fight the good fight, which has made you a survivor all these years .. I am a survivor too and our background are soo similar~ I know its soo difficult when you feel like the whole world is down on ya..I feel like that lots of times and I dont even have my family, you have yours..

You have Paul & baby BEA~ & us that you donot know .. but YOU SEE US! at plenty of Paul gigs.. :D its hard to seperate fact from fiction.. but stand your ground Heather I say.. I felt soo terrible when I read your repsonses, like you were going to take a back seat in your works & the media. Please dont.. I hope that all the support gives you a new sense and a breathe of fresh air.. to Stand up, pull on your boots, put that beautiful smile on your face" & say"They are not gonna bring me down" Well Heather until next time.

thankyou for signing my Paul sign in Spain.. :P

and wasnt Paris FANTATIC. Get Back Paul woohooo get back~

lots of love to you

Baby Bea, & our Paul..

Harelyblues -Christina

with the black Macca hat. ;)

ps Have a listen to Pauls "dont let it bring you down"

Heather, it was great to read your thank you note (someone put it on Paul's board).

Why don't you use your new kickboxing or whatever moves on some of these people? And good on you for (allegedly) chucking a bottle of water at a paparazzi guy. Too funny!! :D (I hope that's one rumour that's true about you) :lol:

PS if you ever need someone to take Paul off your hands for any length of time...HI!! I was thinking, we could have hiim on a time-share basis or something? :lol: (Sorry, I'll TRY and be good) :rolleyes:

Heather it was very kind of you to post the thank you message. You have done so much for others and have touched the lives of so many. You deserve to be treated with respect and admired for your hard work. I hope that Fiona and Paul's words will soften people's hearts and open their minds and bring and end to the neagtive and spiteful press.

All the best,

~Tashi

Hi,

I'm sorry that any of the news on Online.ie has upset you.

If you have a problem with our breaking news stories, please email our content

partners at tcmtext@tcm.ie

Kind regards,

Online.ie

01:59:57 +0000, ctinaharleyblues@hotmail.com wrote:

> Us fans at McCartney.com

>

> would apprexiate .. If you wouldnt take Heather McCartneys interview out of

context .. and print what you have on your website .. cannot you people write

report anything positive about them..

>

> Christina G

> USA!!

>

this is oh Paul website that I posted "Not such a bad boy"

and this is my second repsonse to tcm text whatevahhs its called.. :rolleyes:

To : <tcmtext@tcm.ie>

CC : <ctinaharleyblues@hotmail.com>

Subject : Heather & Paul McCartney

| | | Inbox

..Why does the media constantly write negative reports about Heather McCartney,,.. can't you people see this lovely women has feelings also.. why is Heather always refferred to "ex model amputee" ?I believe she is much more than that .. Paul McCartney seems to believe this also..If you people are going to report facts.. make sure they are indeed factual.. and not some crazy media spin.. or flat out lies.or parts of half truths..

It upsets some of the fans, can you see what this is doing to Paul & Heather? We know you media peoples need to sell your papers,.. but please can you show some kindness & look at the beauty of a person and what the have to offer Sometimes its difficult to seperate fact from fiction when you constantly read the "drag" .. next time you write about Heather & Paul hopefully it will be delightful!

Christina USA

fan via Paul McCartney.com

:o Heather Im just sooo saddened when I read about your "Anti-fur campaign on cats & dogs" I find it soo disjusting!~ I cant take it!!!

Please fight the good fight & keep on with the awareness..

I could cry when I read those articles.. I bet you could too!!~

Love to you & Paul!!!!

Another little letter will be winging its way to the mail today. Those people.....ARGH!! I now no longer wish to even gain work experience in that side of the press. I used to respect the Times until they jumped on the bandwagon. I emailed a message to you via the main site, Heather and I hope you got it. :0)

Hi

What have I missed I dont know what you are talking about I to would feel sorry for someone if I knew what you were talking if someone had done something nasty.

Regards Pat .

Hi

What have I missed I dont know what you are talking about I to would feel sorry for someone if I knew what you were talking if someone had done something nasty.

Regards Pat .

Im hoping we all, can continue to support PAUL & HEATHER! :)

One more note, I wish the damn press would quit hassling HEATHER and let her be........things happen in life... that are unfortunate,...look at the good in people and what they have done for others and humanity. Heather has done more good for people than ... all them IDIOTS that write harshly about her

One more note, I wish the damn press would quit hassling HEATHER and let her be........things happen in life... that are unfortunate,...look at the good in people and what they have done for others and humanity. Heather has done more good for people than ... all them IDIOTS that write harshly about her

nika

i ve been visiting the site quite often and completely agree with you....seems that people have forgotten how much good Heather has done....she s been an inspiration to many people and I think she is great too...wish more people would send support notes to her....

nika

i ve been visiting the site quite often and completely agree with you....seems that people have forgotten how much good Heather has done....she s been an inspiration to many people and I think she is great too...wish more people would send support notes to her....

Is that you Heather? No can't be. Could It?

nika

Is that you Heather? No can't be. Could It?

Dont think it would be.

Would she really be member number 66? Also has she not posted before?

Maybe the mods could confirm??

Hi

Who knows what the truth is about all these stories the photo's that were taken a few years ago must have been known about by the people concerned in publishing them it's just at this moment that they have become newsworthy.

I try not to judge people solely on there past some people Chang for the better later in life.

We should wait and see what the outcome is before we make our judgment

Pat.

....And the only reason Paul and Fiona didn't post it on his board ....is that we'd B..ch and dissect it all, talk bull for 400 pages and then get the thread locked. You know the drill. :blink:

So... what are we all doing now? :blink:

As as often been said this is a support forum, not a social club, not a marriage guidance forum and certainly not a forum for sycophancy. I may be wrong but I think that the "Thank You and Best Wishes Heather" section is for members to thank Heather for the advice and support given by her to them as amputees. If you guys get all wound up about tabloid stories then it's time to develop your attention span and buy a proper newspaper. Oh and incidentally if all the bad stories are just lies... what are the good ones? A poor journalist is a poor journalist whatever the slant of the story.