Heather Mills - Amputee Forum

Tell us something about YOU that has nothing to do

With your amputation or disability.

I'll start...

I am into tattoos (big time) I like to sell old 80s toys on ebay and I collect Horror stuff :rolleyes:

Your turn. It can be anything, big or small. Randomfactastic :)

Lets see, I completed a promise that I made to myself at a very young age, which was, to Graduate no matter what!!! So I went back to school in 1983 to receive my official High School Graduation Diploma! Making my son soooo proud of me, being he was to graduate in 84. :D

I enjoy and appreciate life's little things it has to offer, more often than I do all the riches.

Sheila lbk

Maine USA

Keep Smiling :)

I am a keen member of St John Ambulance, which takes up most of my time

I want to be a nurse!!

I like the "old 80s" reference. I was well into my 30s by then! But I DO have a Pet Rock...

I collect Coca Cola bottles from around the world. The kicker is that they have to be brought back by someone who has visited the location. You see, I have no life, so I get the vicarious thrill of travel from others.

-m-

I love the ocean - love to body board and ride the surf! B)

I'm an avid reader and fan of Patrica Cornwell Novels - all that blood and guts and crime - FAB! :blink:

Sue, Cardiff, UK

Woie , what a grreat topic thiungie .

I am into art big time and photography big time too . I am also very active in animal rights and envirionmements an dthe peace movement and human rights and anti war stuffs and im loove punk music and punk fashiions and goth fashions too . I LOOOOOOOOOOVE my motorcycle and am hoping gto be rreeady to riude by thee spring ... got a new bike too . YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY .

I like collecting old newspapers.

Drives my family nuts.

I have a cupboard under the stairs full of them.

I love pulling them out and reading the old stuff from late 1880's to now.

Yeah ok I'm weird I know :D :P :P

Cat

I like the "old 80s" reference. I was well into my 30s by then!

hehe its all "vintage" collectables now Im afraid! :lol:

thanks for joining in everyone! its nice to know some other stuff about you :)

Wildlife Photography, Bird watching, Golf and when I can find time for it I go to work. lol

Pete

Resurrected my old bass guitar and amp and am now searching for others to get together and play "old time music and such" Ukrainian based of course!!!

ED

Well...

I am a full time student now working on a BSc in Biomedical Engineering, afterwhich I will go on to my Masters. I figured I would do my part by furthering prosthetic designs.

I love motorbikes! ( Still!). I love dogs, ( American Bulldogs )...oh and last but not least I enjoy the company in this forum. :P

I'm a big fan of the Simpsons, sad i know and also, to my detrement a binge drinker, like so many young people of, 'ahem' my age. I have a tendancy to overdo it at the weekend.

But as my hero Homer would say it's 'sacralicious'.

i like to read .shop but i thinkl most women like shopping talking to everyone here and going home to england

I've been off work now for 20 months and have started making greetings cards, its a great little side line and keeps me sane. I also love reading, any type of novel and going to the theatre only that hasn't happened much lately. I spend a lot of time at the computer, on this site and ebay, I love shopping so ebay has been my salvation while I've been stuck at home. Oh yeah, and I love the odd bacardi and diet coke :P

Hi

I love to make money on the internet,with sellinng e-books on e-bay,Stormpay auctions and with affiliates to great prosperity philosophers as Randy Gage & Big Al

swimming,cycling & looking after my Kids evenings & weekends

The Simpsons eh ? Hmmm . My waaay ffaav persone theeere are sideshow Bob , snake and Mr. Burns .

To all the gurls whho looeove to shop , yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa , Us gurls do know how to shop but unlike men , we dio it right and are VERRY GOOOOD AT itt . :P :P :P . OMG , i can't wiaiait tom geted out of here and go shsopppping agagain .

Us gurls do know how to shop but unlike men , we dio it right and are VERRY GOOOOD AT itt . :P :P :P

Then how come when I go to buy underwear for myself I can't get near it because the whole of the men's department is full of women?? :P :P :P

Muz sayas : " ... Then how come when I go to buy underwear for myself I can't get near it because the whole of the men's department is full of women?? ... "

Oh thats like waay easy . It's fillled up with gurls because the gurl KNOW how to buy the right kind and stuff while yiou men just run in and run out and that's it . Us gurls are very carefull shoppers and we like to make sure we shop with carare and loook form qwyaulity stufffs . :P :P :P

Of course the oither reason may be theat you menare alwasy sitting on soem silly couch watching TV and drinking and getting fat and always leave all the work to us gurls to ge tdone :P :P :P . ( in case theree is any missttake here , i am having funn and not saying with with madnessness )

How mucgh triubbel am min n ow . hehehhheeee :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

MJ, I just knew that reply was coming :lol: :lol: :lol: but I think we just run in and out because we're embarrassed that all you girls are there watching us choose our grey and baggy Y fronts (and you thought they just went like that because we don't wash them often enough) :lol: :lol: :P

But yes you're right about us sitting around and drinking beer all day ;)

Hmmmmmmmmmm , I doddon'tr recall aying it wqaa beer you werer drinkinging . :P :P :P Hearing things now too eh ????? :P :P :P Oh , await , in thjis case , your seeing tthings . :P :P :P When are you men evev r going to face the FACTS ... us gurls jsut do things betterr ... cloths , hair , make up , shooping fooor cloths , shoes , house stufs , cars , .....

Oh, I dunno. I quite like to linger(ie) around the underwear department.

Oh and Muz, I'd say that from that photo you posted on here you would seem to be a pretty careful shopper. :D :P

I'm a dentist, and when i'm not crying over the fact that everyone hates me i like horse riding and sailing! Off to look at a horse to hopefully buy tomorrow!

Mike

RBK

Scotland

OLD 80's stuff?????? (jana discretely slides the OLD 60's Beatle albums under the edge of the sofa) Oh yeah, you bet.....OLD 80's stuff!

I like photography and genealogy...both OLD stuff! hahahaha

Jana