Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
paul@plan-a

Southend United AFC

Hi All

Southend United Amputee FC take on Southend united youth at Boots n Laces the Southend United football ground on Saturday 19th 11pm

:blink:

Hi

Do Southend have a first Eleven then?. I Know you did once when Barry Fry was there.

Best wishes Pat.

Hi Pat,

:lol: yes we have a 1st eleven, not had much to shout about for a few years but doing well this season and could be looking at promotion. Don't mention Barry Fry to Southend fans it tends to get us riled up a bit for he left us in acrimonious(?) circumstances for Birmingham. Are you a Posh fan?

:rolleyes:

Hi Rob

My team is where Barry Fry started as a player and my team is at the Top of the Table and they play in Bedfordshire.Do you need anymore Clues Rob?.

Best wishes Pat. P.S. I do like Southend as a team they must be good you had the great Bobby Moore there once.

I guess its the Hatters then, I was at the FA Cup game where your lot thrashed us live on Sky earlier this season, truly a bad, bad night.

I follow lower league football more than the Premiership. Great last minute win you had against your nearest rivals the other day. Must confess I wanted Hull to win that as they have ex Shrimpers Peter Taylor and Leon Cort and yes we did have Bobby Moore at the club, short rather unsuccessful spell as manager.

Good luck for the rest of the season, I think you'll be in the Championship (still Div 2 for me) next season.

:rolleyes:

Hi Rob.

Right first time, yes i agree 2nd Div really Southend have had some very good players but like Luton they have had to sell them to keep there head's above water my husband John as always been a Luton supporter but I come from the north east of england so Sunderland but have lived down south all my life.So i will stick to Luton. but when Luton play Sunderland now that's a another thing.

Best wishes Pat.

Hi all

we played Southend youth the other week and lost 14-11, not bad for us. The first team are amazing at the moment especially Freddy Eastwood!

Muz I don't know how many amps their are in Southend but I do know their are 2,500 in Essex!

Love n' light.............come on you Blues!!!

paul

Next up Bristol Rovers in the LDV Southern Final 2nd leg