Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
cazzy1

Kinky boots...

Hehe, I am doin' cartwheels here BECOZ I spent AGEs browsing the online stores looking for some nice boots so I can wear goin' outty type dresses-I am SO not the 'mumsy' type you see ;) Anyway, I'd been looking at lots of knee length boots and arrived at the conclusion that they kind of defeat the object as they are mostly not quite long enough to effectively cover the duff lumpy bits at the top of my prosthesis (tho' my latest one is cosmetically my best yet by a mile).

Sooooooo, I went and bought these instead:

alt8826.jpg

I think I might get these ones next too but they are a bit dearer tho':

8450.jpg

My husbands eyes nearly popped out of his head when they arrived and i tried em on :lol: :lol: :)

They've only got a little zip at the ankle but the leather is sooooooo soft and supple they just squash right down and go on AND come off REALLY easily which I was amazed by as they are so long.

If anyone fancies a pair so you too can dress a little less demurely in future, they are available from here:

kinky boots

....theres a whole page of cool boots that don't have massive spike heels but go well over the top of a BK prosthesis-but be warned it's one of those 'adult' clothing sites :rolleyes: Go on-you know it makes sense ;) :lol:

Muz-you'll be delighted to hear they do them right up to a size 12.....can't think why lol hmmm.... :rolleyes: :lol: ;)

Hi Cazzy,

I think a few other husbands eyes will be popping when they see this picture :P

By the way, interesting catagory you chose to show your new boots - TIPS AND TRICKS, lol :rolleyes:

Cool Boots Cazzy. Do they come in different colours?

My husbands eyes nearly popped out of his head when they arrived and i tried em on

he!he! my eyes nearly popped out as well!!! ;) ;) ;)

right thats it !!! Emma get a pr of them!!! :P :P :P :P

Muz, why am I not suprised, after seeing your other recent photos, nothing will suprise me :o

Hi Cazzy

Liked the boots, showed my hubby as well. He asked if I was going to buy some!

I am still looking for some boots I can get to fit also, however a friend who is a a/k has just bought some from M & S which look really good.

Ann