Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Kaz

MP3 player

Slushy gurl songtress was hhappying to hhheelpp . YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Slushy gurls hugs and music inc . is now opening and the first 10 eppeoiple get frree slushy gurl raionbow tights and ramones t-shirtds .

Hug hug right babcck to you Kaz . (((((((((((((((( mega hug ))))))))))))))))))

Hey gurls, I'd like to help out, but first give me a clue......... what is an MP3 Player??? :P :lol: :lol: :lol: I just can't keep up with all this new high tech stuff today. :(

I'm still trying to figure out why my pages all come up minimize size, when they used to come up maximize size????? :blink:

Sheila lbk

Maine USA

Keep Smiling :)

OH can I have a T-shirt, pleaseeeeeeeeee?????? B)

Sheila

MJ,

I know who to contact when I'm having computer problems.. WOW all that over the net and it works I'm impressed.. :D

Hey MJ, I could've done with you this week when my son and I were trying to set up a wireless laptop. We've got there in the end, after a lot of bad language and a few things being thrown around. I'm now able to get onto a computer at any time and not have to make an appointment to use it - hurray!! :blink:

To MJ dated 26 Feb 2005:

MJ......... re read all of this thread. If it was not for YOU. this problem would not be fixed................think about that................YOU ARE NEEDED!!!!!

ED

hiyya a evevryoness , soo thankings for those waaaay niceing woords . but really , it's not ththat hard once you pllaying arrounfdd stuff like this for a whilles . i doooing this alll the time at homee so iut's rewaaaly not too hhardly hahhard for me to soret of llike put it into a logiical ordeer thinggie to fixxing it .

Besiides , I thinkkked that this forumm pllace is moore than justr a place to hhnnag out . It is a plllace to be abble to asssksing for hellp ann dgettting it if somme is knowwing the annaswering for it . i mmean like , howo manyy times was sommeeoones there for me whhneen I was a huge cryying gg ulr an dwas tototlay freewaaakkked out andn stuff ... you all .

Now , it's like 5:00 am an dI ammsooo poopped and need to ggetting my slushy gurl selllepp so , goood night evvveeeryones , seee youu laterr .

Hiyya Sheila , I jjsut finded out that i dididn't ananswer your quuessttion . OOOOOOOOOOOP's sorrry abbout ttyhat .

A MP3 player thingie is a teeny weeny commputer thingie ( really teeny weeny ) that you canb use to play music savveded from your compuuter . They com eein lots of shhapes an dsizeded too . some look likke a walkikman thingie or like a teeny weeny CD pllayyer or some are a computer hhard drive with lots an dlots anndlots os sorrage sapoapce inn thhtme .

A MP3 player is allos realy good for strttoring othher filles if you hhav eone that is sort of liker a hard d riv ethinggie . I havev ing one caled an ARCHOS which is a hard driive that has a 20 GIG cappaaciicty and you ccan stooore ANYTHING iin thhem suuch lik e musisc or ppistures an dstuuf . I uuuse mine as an bbback up stoooreggee thingie for somme of my arrt too . I hav ezilllions of soongs on mine too an ddeppeending on ther siize of the MP3 ccapppaicity , you can sav efrom a very few songs to lots of thouuusdanads of thhem whhich is whhtat I do bbecaus ei love my muusiosc too m uchingly .

aCTUUUALLY thye arfee really easssy to uuuse annd to pprrpogramming onnce yoiu ge tovver a few smmalll stuffs . It helps to know a litttle soomethiing about compuuuters and stuff but not too much reallyingly

Wow!!! 3 Days in Sydney and I come home to this!!!

I'm so glad you grisl got it sorted cos I got lost after Kaz said "Hello All"

Cat

Hiyya Kaz , i tooldedde you ii wouilded annswwerrring yiour questtiion hhere too incasse you diidnn;t getetiing my message to yyou.

Opening yyour windows media pllayuer and sellctiing TOOLS . thenn , gooiing to the OPTIONS thingie . click onto that now .

whenn you clickkeded onn PTIONS , a bbuch of nnew tab thhingies wiil opening up and looking for one that sayys eiither COPY FROOM CD or RIP CD and then openin git now

A slidding thhingie wiil bbe iin aboout the midddlle of hhat ppage so go ahead and sliisdding it all the waaay tol the riight an diit will goo as far as abbout 192KBPS

Howeever , you ccan makkiingit evven morerer buy clicking a teeny weeny aroow by a drooping down wiindow in this ppage whhhich you allready aree on and when you do , looking for what it says called MP player and clickking onto theat .

A neww slisdding bar thiingi will showoiing up and agaiine yyou can slidding it all the waaay to the riight an dit wiil givvving you as mmuch as jjust oover 30 KBPS bbut you ccan addjuusting it for only 256 KPBPS iif that all you wantiing .

Hoppe slushy's sound stuffs hellpeded you oout hhere .

I just heard a song with the compressed 256 kbps, the quality is much better..

MJ..... I bow to your superior wisdom :) :) :) .. You're brilliant!!

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you ....times zillions.

Hiyya Kaz , I am ahppyness gurl thati was abble to hellpingness you wiith yyour MP3 player thingie . I thiinked i kknowed the annswering whhen we talkked bbut i hhadded to chhecking to be certaainness so thhats whhy it took pppasttest after we finnshished talking bbefore i gotted the annnswer .

MJ....you won't believe it but i need your help again here.

OK, about a year later and a new laptop...... i am having problems again with this same mp3 payer that i have actually given to my sister as a present , LOL :blink:

She wants me to record songs for her on it. :blink: Now on this new laptop when i stick the mp3 player into the usb slot the new drive is recognized but opens up the covers of the songs with Adobe photoshop :blink: ........ I don't want to take too much of your time, but can this problem be easily fixed ? if so, how?. Hm, maybe there is a 'complete idiots guide to mp3 players' out there somewhere, hehe.

kaz...you should only close the photo shop. i suppose you have made sometime a hook, when you have been asked: always use this programm , when this application is running.

how can you get the files to the MP3? is "drag and drop" ok? or does he need a program for transfering the file? like windows media player or so?

i hope, it works now.

ciao thomas

MJ IT WORKED, IT WORKED ....YOOOOHHOOOOOO

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU you brilliant gurl , YOU

(((((((((((((((((((((HUGE HUG )))))))))))))))))))))))))

Oh I do like a happy ending ... Marriane you are brill.

Now can I tell you about this XP problem I'm having :lol:

Thomas,

Ja, danke. I think you may be right. At some point i must have made E: the permanent drive for Abode photoshop. Now, how to unlock it :blink:....yikes.

just close it...then you can load tons of music to the mp3.

for the othe problem i need my own pc to try...but at the moment i am in the office.

do u use an english or german version of XP? i have the german one ...there i could find out....

Hoiyya Kaz , thhe enaswerssinng too yourquesttion iis waay easyyyy thiis timme . All youu havvingnto doiinng iis too closiinng off thhehh prorgrammm . Allsoo anothther thingg you cann doinngn to do iiisi thiis .:

gooiinng too STARTT anndnn clinnkingnontoo RUN . thenn a teeny weeenyy woinnddow wiliingnbeingn opeened upp annd thenn typingninntheh word "msconfig" .. A new wwindoow wilingnbeiingnopeeneedd uppingn and then you will seeinng a bunch oof tabbs too clickiinng onntoo . Clickinng the one calleedd " STARTUP " .. a nnew boox wiliingnuppinng sshowwinng annd then a zillionn teenyy weeny boxxes will aapprrearriingn where yopuuu cann checckiing markiingn them . UN-CHECKKINNG marrkiingnthhee onne foro thehh photoshoo andn you sshopulld beeinng gffifne .

I hopeeinng thisi heelps youu out foro nowo ........

slushys comuututuer service wwitth a smile