Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jberna

Discount Cremation

I was sharing with some friends the other day that I have my leg, cremated, in a box in my closet. I plan to throw the ashes from a mountain top some day soon, to say goodbye to my old life and hello to my new one. They were amused by the stories I told them about trying to make the calls to mortuaries, and asking them if they would 'just' cremate a leg for me....

which led to the question....when I die someday...will my husband pay, say 20% less for my cremation, since a chunk of me is 'already done'? :D ;)

judy

lbk

utah

I plan to throw the ashes from a mountain top

Just make sure you're not downwind when you do it, Judy ;)

At a lions club meeting I was joking with the funeral director that I wanted to be creamated and I got the kindling to start the fire!

We won't need a head stone just have the our prothstectic one sticking up, Ed you can have a cross! think of the saving :D

We could have our own amp corner in the cemetry? LOL ;)

:blink:

Hi Paul

What would we put on the headstone came in with nothing going out with less.

Regards Pat.

What would we put on the headstone came in with nothing going out with less.

LOL :D

I thought I would share my little anecdote re cremation. My leg would have cost me £50 quid to cremate and £10 to take home with me. Due to the accident I had I am entitled to 35,000 for the loss of the leg but how much would I get if I kept it in a box!!!!!!!!!!!! Any offers accepted as they will not pay me for about 4 years!

Rachel :lol:

Hi Rachel.

My offer depends on what it is I need a left leg above the knee.Please give detail's.Then I can make my offer Ha Ha.

Regards Pat.

Due to the accident I had I am entitled to 35,000 for the loss of the leg but how much would I get if I kept it in a box

Knowing how tight insurance companys are they'd probably argue that as you still have it in a box you hadn't lost it at all and then they'd reduce your claim to zero :lol: :lol:

Muz

I cant believe it you are right they are now saying that as I have a better life than I did before my claim is worth much less!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Sorry Pam it was a below knee and it was knackered any way you better off as you are. :wub:

PS I did not keep it and they would not say how much it weighed so I will never know if I have lost any weight on this diet! :blink:

Rachel

they will not pay me for about 4 years!

What do they expect????.............a chance it might grow back!!!!!

ED