Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Afet

New legs for footy-mad Ahmed!

Thanks to Mel (melaussie) for telling me about this story and suggesting I post it on the forum.

Mel, I finally found it in the Health & Science section of all places!!!!! :huh:

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/st...5E24331,00.html

You're right...Ahmed's smile is fantastic! :D

Really cheers you up. :D B)

(Pic taken from this page of the Herald Sun website)

Wow......talk about coincidence.....I was just going to post stuff about that story.

How cool and happy does he look?

For those that haven't seen an Aussie Rules game it's incredibly fast and physical, great fun but not for those with a faint heart....and I'm talking about the parents lol. My oldest played for 10 years and it's scary watching sometimes.

I hope this young man gets everything he has dreamed of and more, but more importantly a new footy jumper cos that one has the wrong colours LOL :P

Cat

My oldest played for 10 years and it's scary watching sometimes

Not surprised, English soccer is bad enough and that only lasts 90 minutes ;) :P :lol:

That's a great picture and a touching story.

Omg.......I'm either going to have to re read EVERYTING I post or just slap you Muz.....LOL

10 years.....sheesh

Thanks Afet-glad you could find it-sorry it was a bit of a wild goose chase. I will learn how to do this someday- I promise. I just think he looks so cool and really wrapped. The other pic in the paper his grin was so cheezy he was over the moon.

Thanks

Mel.