Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Mandy

Where Are You From?

What part of the world do you live in?  

203 members have voted

1. 1. What part of the world do you live in?

• UK
    • Europe
    • US
    • Canada
    • Australia
    • New Zealand
    • Other

hi, im from holland, from a city in the east of it, called Deventer. greeetz emiel

HI TO EVERYONE. I LIVE IN CWMBRAN, SOUTH WALES.

I HAVE BEEN AN ABOVE KNEE AMPUTEE SINCE OCTOBER 2004.

BEST WISHES STEVE.

Me and my sexy one legged hubby are from Eastbourne UK South Coast (about half and hour from Brighton in the opposite direction to June!)

Don't even mention blind drivers and motorbikes!!! ;)

Happy New Year to everyone

Sarah

xxxxx

Hi all

I'm a RBK since Aug '03 originally from devon but now living Nr Chesterfield Derbys UK I go to the Sheffild Clinic they have been excellent.

I hope, my friends from UK, that you didn't think I was judgmental, passing criticism of any kind or wanting to be "cute" when I wondered out loud "why so many amputees in UK?" I need to say how sorry I am for having asked that, most of all,after I read the replay :"we are smarter people in the world, we know how to use computer.." Please, I didn't mean anything but simple curiosity or you can call ignorance of my part.. I even thought maybe there are lots of dangerous conditions like roads with lots of curves, lots of people who drive motorcicles...etc..etc..I am sure sorry for asking about it..FORGIVE ME. :(

Dea

Dea please dont worry! What youve read as people being offended is simply typical british humour! We have to make a joke of everything Im afraid... Ive not seen any offended posts at all honest :)

It could be that, cos Heathers British, more British people have congregated here as they identify with her?

I hope, my friends from UK, that you didn't think I was judgmental, passing criticism of any kind or wanting to be "cute" when I wondered out loud "why so many amputees in UK?" I need to say how sorry I am for having asked that, most of all,after I read the replay :"we are smarter people in the world, we know how to use computer.." Please, I didn't mean anything but simple curiosity or you can call ignorance of my part.. I even thought maybe there are lots of dangerous conditions like roads with lots of curves, lots of people who drive motorcicles...etc..etc..I am sure sorry for asking about it..FORGIVE ME. :(

Dea

Relax, and listen to DawnieDawn... she's right...

the trouble with the typed word, is you can't see the sideways look in the eye, the subtle grin... it's there though, all the same

Hi

I'm from Thundersley in Essex, England 8 miles from Southend Pier, the only thing of note ever to happen in Thundersley was we helped defeat a Viking invasion, we sneaked behind them and burned their boats!!

Hence the name Thor- ders- ley, it was said that the Hammer God was so angry that he threw his hammer at the village!

We still have'nt found it!!

Paul :angry:

Hello,

I'm from New Rochelle New York USA. Home of lots of trees,great Pizaa (Can be a bad thing if you know what I mean).

Great post!

Unique

Hello Everybody, and good morning!

I am from South Texas, a small town named Alice.

Home of Mesquite trees, prickly pear, rattle snakes, oil and gas wells!

Where everything in the thick brush will either poke, scratch or bite you.

Have been reading everyones posts for quite a while and decided to join up.

Bi-lateral Knee Disarticulate since April '03.

Was 6'2'' and 275 lbs., now 4'6'' and 245 lbs.

Thank You All

Ted

I'm from Biloxi, MS in the US, right on the Gulf of Mexico.

Hi Everyone:

Lynne here from Calgary.

Is there anybody living in Calgary, Alberta, Canada?

Is there anybody from Canada?

Lynne

*Watches Ed step up to the plate*

I'm from Oklahoma! Go Sooners!