Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Mandy

Where Are You From?

What part of the world do you live in?  

203 members have voted

1. 1. What part of the world do you live in?

• UK
    • Europe
    • US
    • Canada
    • Australia
    • New Zealand
    • Other

Back in October I hiked Old Man's Cave and Ash Cave. That is beautiful country down there.

rayb

Yep! Hubby and I have been going to Hocking Hills for years... this past year was the first time I couldn't do any hiking (I didn't have my leg yet). I took my wheelchair back to Ash Cave (and skipped the top of the cave walk!) and they now have paved Conkles Hollow (yay!). I'm hoping to be able to hike some of the gentler trails in the future. It is beautiful!

PS. We were there last October too! The weekend before Halloween... strange huh?! :D

I was born here in Worcester, MA but lived the first 40 years in the suburb/town of (South) Grafton. For the last decade I have lived in Worcester with my wife which is about 7 miles from South Grafton.

Born in Santa Monica, California. Grew up in Torrance, California. Lived in Las Vegas,Nevada. Currently living in Ashburn, Virginia

Here's a picure of my home town. You can click on it if you want to see a bigger version but be warned it is BIG!

LymeRegisSmall.jpg

Here's a picture from my front yard. Its pretty peaceful here except for the occasional neighbor that walks up to the fence and asks to borrow a cup of oats

Would that be Mr Ed?? ;)

Nice place Marcus

Here's a picture from my front yard. Its pretty peaceful here except for the occasional neighbor that walks up to the fence and asks to borrow a cup of oats

Now that's my cind of "country". If I was a neighbor, I would probably find an excuse to "borrow" something now and then also - just to enjoy the view.

San Diego to North Hollywood. Raised on an 85 acre ranch just north of LA, in Ventura County - today the population is over 350,000 and the freeway, (Ventura, 101), goes right through the ranch. Moved to the coast in 1947. My neighborhood was Santa Monica/Malibu to Santa Barbara. It was the place to live - in the 1950's. Today, it is a rat race, which is one reason we live in the southwest corner of Missouri, which is a lot like California used to be - without the ocean.

Muz.....

What's the town?

Lyme Regis. The harbour wall to the right is where Meryl Streep was filmed in the French Lieutenants Woman.

Looks a lot like Santa Barbara, when it was smaller. A long - long time ago. Beautiful setting Muz. Stange, I grew up on the ocean, but I am more of a mountain/hill and desert person. I enjoy the country living.

But I always like to go back and smell the sea air. Every now and then, I swear that I can smell it here in Missouri - even once in Arkansas. I guess that we never lose it.

I'm from all over...

Israel/Italy, NYC then S.F. then Seattle up until when I went off to College.

Now home base is Bel Air, Ca. (yes as in "The Fresh Prince"), but I also have abodes in Malibu, Italy, Whistler, B.C., Long Island N.Y., with plans to buy a quaint little hut in either Hawaii or Mustique.

For the last 2 years my home has been the couch, hammock or hospital beds :( , but I get around.

Its just great

Im keith from Lincolnshire UK (No we don't crunch carrots) I didn't realse there would be so many members from "ove't pond lad" But the good thing is If I am realy nice to them then my dream of a good cheap US holiday could become a reality. I'll keep my fingures crossed. :ph34r:

Keith

Hi Mandy

Im from NYC

Pattilyn <_< :lol: B)