Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
sarah.b

help

my husband for his job is giong to be making10000 canapeswith different themes like asian and american0he was wondering if anyone knew what herbs you put in southern fried chicken and has anyone any other ideas from america .has to be bite size thanks

Basically, the only things used by most folks in southern fried chicken is salt and pepper in the flour. Some add other things such as garlic powder, onion powder, poultry seasonng, chili powder, and cayenne.

If you want to go all out, do a Google search for the KFC recipe. There is a little bit of everything there.

Good Luck,

Kep B)

Dip chicken in beaten egg then flour seasoned with salt and pepper. You can't go wrong.

I lived in the south for many years and have some great tips!

This may not help you in making 1000 canapes, but....it may be done to small pieces of boneless chicken.

The best fried chicken!

soak chicken in a lot of garlic powder for at least 5 hours, then drain, and place chicken on a slanted plate in the refrigerator. Drain again.

Season your chicken, not your flour-I make a spice rub of-Paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper and a dash of cayane. Then dip in buttermilk-drain then flour and put on a platter-do this to all chicken parts and let rest in the fridge for about an hour before frying-

It is best to start with as high a heat (peanut oil) at first, and then stay with 325.

I love fried chicken and these tips will satisfiy!

It also goes for chicken wings.