Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
mmarie

Did anybody see

Sarah Reinertsen on Nightline last night? My husband woke me up to see it so I was in a somewhat of a sleep stupor. Today I went online to see if I could learn more about her and apparently she is well known, at least in the amp world. Am I the only one who didn't know about her?

I thought I could watch the Nightline interview online but apparently abc news requires you to buy a little package to see their news items (pretty crappy). You can get a 14 day free trial, but I refuse. Principle of the thing, you know.

Anyway, just passing it along in case anyone is interested.

I wanted to see it last night, but I was unable to stay awake for it. I have met Sarah at the ACA conference, and she is an incredible person. I am sure that she will be attending the ACA conference again this year as she is on the Board of Directors for the ACA.

I always wondered who was on that famous cover shoot, what a girl :D

PJ

She would be amazing if she had 2 legs. Doing what she does with one leg and a pros is no less than super amazing!

I watched Nightline on wednesday with Sarah Reinertsen and I was so impressed. Sarah is such a amazing woman! She has a very positive attitude. She never gives up. It was tough for her last year when she participated in the Ironman competition but could not finish but she did not give up and she will do it again this year. I'm sure that she will finish it this year.

Sarah is the most inspiring amputee I've ever seen! I admire her and it makes me want to participate in a triathlon.

Gwen