Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pat.UK.

Sad New's

Hi

It was a shock for me today,Someone very close died at 2-15 am today it was sudden I will not be on line for a while.Will talk later at the moment I cant think straight,Bye for now.

Pat.

i am so sorry pat...please let us know if you need a shoulder

We will be on when you return.

Lesley

Been their recently Pat, take some time out clear your head. Watch some slushy TV, walk the dog if you have one! :(

I'm feeling better now two weeks on, but still sensitive and a bit sore

love and light to you & yours

PJ

Hi

Just back from the funeral.The person that died was my nephew well when i say nephew he was more like a brother he was just over a year younger than me,as i said before i came from a broken marriage and it was only this year i found my younger sister but i already had a sister 20 years older than me and it was her that brought me up so i grew up with my nephew who was really like a brother to me.My sister lost her husband 7 years ago and now her son i was holding her hand at the funeral when she tried to get up and go to her son when the curtain was drawn at the crematorium so sad to see a mother want to go with her son but understandable.I feel better for telling someone about today,Thank's.

Pat.

Pat,

It's awful - and distressing for all of you. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Sue.

Pat

I am so sorry to hear about your nephew. It must be a very sad and difficult time for all of you. I hope time IS a 'great healer' for you all.

Sending you lots of love

Lizzie

I am so sorry for your loss.

memories.jpg