Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
eddie103

:::A Challenge to All:::

Hi All:

We all know Alley is running a site out of Africa. Melaussie is starting in Australia. Others.......who knows.

Myself I am capable of this kind of thing and may start one in Canada.

Wouldn't it be a great thing to use this HMM site as a reference point to shift all of the info here into categories for these other sites?

The info here is true life, experienced and unbiased but it is mixed in with all kinds of other stuff.

IF I was to run my own site, this is what I would be doing.

I would challenge all others running sites and others contemplating such to incorporate this info in those sites.

I am only here 'cause I stumbled my way here. There are soooooooooo many who never arrive.

ED

I totally agree that information found here should be shared. You'd be great at creating a site, Ed! B) You describe things in such great way - a real way with words! :)

Wouldn't it be a great thing to use this HMM site as a reference point to shift all of the info here into categories for these other sites?

But, wouldn't this be a nightmare for the administrators? :(

Great idea, though! :)

Lizzie

I totally agree with you Ed. In fact, I have a web page on 'what to do when a new amputee comes home'.

It's quotes from all the good folk who responded to my question on this forum. Word for word. Erm......I did tell you guys didn't I?? :blink:

Ally

Thanks Lizzie....nothing worse than having something you said splatted on someone's web site when you didn't know you were going to be quoted...

:)

We are in the process of re writing our program so that we can add moe stuff-or at least my IT legend is doing it. I agree Ed, we add this site to all our patient info etc, and it's also a sneaky way to get more Aussie's to take over the world :P

Mel

But, wouldn't this be a nightmare for the administrators?

Not at all. I am referring to those persons who are building their own site being the one's to glean the required information.

At least that way we have a chance to eliminate all the "Muzisms......."

ED

At least that way we have a chance to eliminate all the "Muzisms......."

You mean you wouldn't include them??? I'm so hurt I shall have to take my arse in my hands and go off and sulk ;) :P :lol:

I am referring to those persons who are building their own site being the one's to glean the required information.

Oh...that's what you mean - sorry, I can be a bit slow sometimes :rolleyes: - that's OK then, because I'm already doing that. :)

"I'm so hurt I shall have to take my arse in my hands and go off and sulk"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You mean to say it's removable? :rolleyes: