Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Dell

Modleing

So My cousin is in a hair dressing school called VOILA and today was there graduation and so the needed models to do there hair and make up and explain wut they have learned through out there time there. I was one of the Models. So I was derssed up nice and pretty my hair and makeup was so perfect. So t was my trun to walk the run way and I was a little nervous ( I have bad stage freight) N e how... I was walking the run way doing great, I was half way down when all of a sudden my leg gives out and I fall flat on my face. I didn't know wut to do so I just started laughing. Than when everyone relized I was ok they started to laugh also, It had to be the highlight of the night. And it was kinda lucky Idid fall because my cousin got extra marks for me laughing. I guess the same thing happened in another class and the girl started to cry and she ran off stage. I am so accident prone. My name shouldn't be Dell it should be Tipsey McFall, because I always seem to fall all the time at the most serious moments. Like when I was at a Policemans ball I was walking across the dance floos and I fell rite on my butt. I was so bruised, but it was funny...

I guess the reason for me being on earth is to teach everyone that it's ok to laugh when you fall because you can always pick ur aself up and do it again.

Wow Dell

that is so great, and I havent laughed at myself recently, but I never had that kind of experience...but I want to thank you for giving me a lesson I can learn from, because I think its kind of hard to laugh, but I will in the future.

Lesley

:lol: :lol: Tipsy McFall !!

I hope you didn't muss the hair-do when you went down.

Hehehehe, too funny.

Ally

:lol: That's a great story, Dell! :lol: I bet you looked gorgeous too!

I always laugh when I fall down, too! :D

Lizzie

:rolleyes:

Great story if you cant laugh at yourself who can you laugh at?.

Pat.

Thanks for the lesson Dell! I am a counselor at a jr. high school and am always afraid of falling, especially at noon when there are hundreds of kids in the lunch room. I realize that I need to relax and if I do fall, to break out in laughter, which would be a great lesson for the kids. Kids this age take things way too seriously!

Thanks again!

Caroln

Hi Caroln

I recently mentioned falling over at a school:

My most recent memorable fall was a few years ago when I was trying my hand at teaching some children about earthquakes. I was standing at the front of the class & was chatting away about tectonic plates, when I turned around to write something on the board. At that moment, my AK decided that it would like to be bent (instead of straight) & I suddenly disappeared behind the front bench. As usual, I found it so funny that I started giggling - so much, that I couldn't move for a short while. All the children went very quiet, until I managed to scramble out front behind the bench, with dishevelled hair & clothing.
and I was still laughing! :D

Lizzie :)

Yeah it was funny and no I didn't mess my hair-do and yeah I guess I looked good... I don't like to admit I look good cause I don't wanna become big headded) lolz but Yeah I did look alright. Thanx for the compliments

Ally, I'm not even going to go there with that comment ohmy.gif

Sigh - whats that now.......Muz 100 Ally 0 ??

:P

:rolleyes:

Great story if you cant laugh at yourself who can you laugh at?.

Pat.

Very well said Pat. Good for you Dell. You may have stage fright, but you show an awful lot of confidence in yourself.