Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Todd79F100

What is your hobbie?

I like to skydive (bet you couldn't guess that one!), scuba dive, ride my road bike (that's bicycle), and lift weights. I've laid off the weights during my last relationship but plan on hitting them hard again to get my typical physique back. :D I LOVE world travel! Meeting people from different cultures and partying with them is such a blast!

lets see..

I do Americn jiujitsu and i started lifting a lil while ago

i like to eat a lot! i should be fat but im not, at least not yet, it will catch up to me soon though:)

i like watching movies too

cant think of anything else right now

Tin Soldier Here

I enjoy wheelchair basketball (which I took up when I lost my legs) and still enjoy so have kept it up; golf; ski-ing; playing with my nieces and nephews; drawing/painting ; listening to music; reading; TV - anything to keep me amused actually.

I enjoy wheelchair basketball (which I took up when I lost my legs) and still enjoy so have kept it up; golf; ski-ing;
If you're skiing already, you're doing really well!

Lizzie :)

Lizze2

Gee a guy a chance! I know I was rehabed by military but have not tried ski-ing. Bad enough walking on Glasgow's icy roads this morning! I shall give ski-ing a try once I have mastered walking!!! Mind you, one thing I have learned is how lucky I am that my amputations were 7 inches below the knees - this gives me greater control and makes walking easier.

However, in my mind, I still ski and do other things - does that count?

TIN SOLDIER

However, in my mind, I still ski and do other things - does that count?
Sorry...I thought you were talking in the present tense!? :)

Lizzie

How's about a thread "things I can do on a trampoline"!!!!!!!

I think the girls are way ahead of me on that one :lol:

By the way Ally here is the link for Southern Fried Chicken Recipes.

Southern Fried Chicken

As you can see, there are different ways for everything.

My wife says that she salts the individual cut up pieces, shakes them in a bag of flour, and then fries them in a skillet with cooking oil for about 45 minutes, turning them, every few minutes. It's wise to use a cooking screen over them.

They are not deep fried, but just fried in a skillet. Then taken out and let drain for a short while. You want each piece as hot as possible.

Being raised on a ranch with our own chickens, (among all the rest of the farm animals), I grew up on this.

Like the old saying, "Try it - You'll like it"

I started making jewelry to keep my mind active. I tried making prank phone calls to work but I got in trouble, apparently there are laws against calling 911 and asking if their refridgerator is running. (I am a 911 dispatcher) I love to bird watch and have many feeders strategically placed outside windows. I have tinkered with writing, but have hand written a 500 page book and just don't have the desire to sit in front of a computer for days imputting it so I can edit it. I think I might try selling some of my jewelry so I can afford to have someone else do it for me. Lets see, horses, but I can't bring myself to go there yet. I have decided to take up politics, but just long enough to change some laws here in Pennsylvania.

I love winter so I have found myself outside almost every day since we got snow. (Just not when the storm is rolling in due to the pain it causes.)

Diane

I will have to try the trampoline thing when I find someone to have sex with. LOL

For a bunch of non pervs? we talk a lot about sex! Am I the only one on the moral high ground? :unsure:

Am I the only one on the moral high ground?

I stay in the gutter. It doesn't hurt so much when I fall :lol: :lol: :lol:

For me it's Chess, Supporting Southend United, Playing Amp football, Scuba Diving, Reading & listening to music, my wife and six kids take up any time I have left Oh and my job!! :rolleyes:

PJ

equestrian sport, rock music, THE BEATLES, greenpeace, travelling, my favorite dog Berta :D ...the English language :)

post-7-1135193879.jpg

Lizzie2, thanks :)

Julia, what a cute dog!!!! Hey speaking of dog, what ever happened to doggy, anybody knows? Hope he is ok and doing what he does best, being funny. :blink:

Dea

:)

post-7-1135282954.jpg

Julia, what a cute dog!!!! Hey speaking of dog, what ever happened to doggy, anybody knows? Hope he is ok and doing what he does best, being funny. :rolleyes:

Dea

doggie (Steve) is still around, not as active, but always there when I need him.

I like to bake, cook, swim, swim, movies, and oh yes, the beach and anything outside that I can do. I read too but .

Unique

Maybe I will have a new hobby soon. Well, as soon as we can find a saddle that will actually fit this baby. At the moment, even my American "one size fits all" western saddle is too small......

My friend and my son are breaking Polka in for me......

:rolleyes: :)

allyjaydepolka.jpg