Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Todd79F100

What is your hobbie?

I LOVE camping, fishing, 4x4, helping hubby in the garage build our new (old) :lol: 4x4

I also LOVE to cook, bake, I'm in a trampoline group and I'll be going back to that shortly.

:lol:

I forgot one, watching "Overhauling", not sure if you get that in Britain.

and ..........sex oooopppppsssssssss, did I say that :lol:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :D :D

Is chocolate a hobby? :rolleyes:

I love to read, and if I had a trampoline lynne, you know I would be on that all the time, I sometimes cook, I like to watch the olympics. Going out, and I do watch TV, but I really dont know if you have to be good to have a hobby, but I am really not good at anything much, I dont think.

Lesley

and ..........sex oooopppppsssssssss, did I say that :lol:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :D :D

If you are having sex while on the trampoline I'd be impressed!

I enjoy cooking, playing basketball, painting and annoying people online!

I like reading, eating nice meals I haven't cooked, drinking nice wine I definitely haven't brewed (is that what it's called?), walking with my Dad (on good days), holidaying in exciting places, swimming to work off the nice meals and wine, shopping for just about anything, and most importantly spending time with my friends and family. I know it isn't a hobby, but I also like working at my job with the people I work with.

Love Fi x x

I do like working with my computer. I love taking pictures. I spend alot of time with Elmo & his training. I like to spend time out doors with my family and friends.

Patti

Building or tearing apart anything. Learning this darn computer. Visiting old historic sights. Did I say building?

I love taking pictures, filming and gardening. They can go in any order, it is ok with me..I garden and take pictures and film the flowers also.

OK Cat, did you say what you do with the chocolate?

And what is that sex on the trampoline? Wow some people can be so amazing flexible!

Dea :ph34r:

I work.

How sad is that :ph34r:

I work.

How sad is that :ph34r:

Very?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tinkering with computers, taking pictures, playing with Photoshop, video editing, reading occasionally especially Discworld novels, exercising my cats the lazy way (with a laser pointer :) ), and beer :lol:

Hobbies........

Eating chocolate, shopping for chocolate, reading books on chocolate.

Oh wait there's others too.

Reading (love horror and fantasy books), riding my mountain bike, music, chatting to friends on the puter.

I also collect old newspapers. Have a cupboard full of old newspapers with important stuff in them.

I work.

How sad is that  :huh:

Really, Ally? :unsure: What about horse riding? ;) :D :D

Patti

I love to read, do needlework, hang out with my grandkids, I love to travel (haven't done much lately) and I like to fish and go out to the islands in our boat. That's probably my favorite. But then I haven't tried the sex on the trampoline thing.....

riding my bike, reading, shopping, spending money and of course spending time with my family and friends.

I will have to try the trampoline thing when I find someone to have sex with. LOL

DF - those damn chickens are still a sore point. Chicken lasagne, chicken salad, roast chicken, chicken soup, curry chicken......so if anyone has another recipe for CHICKEN, please pass it on. Maybe I could start collecting chicken recipies and I wouldn't be so boring <_<

Patti - we lost Major Dad not so long ago. I haven't been riding again although a friend of mine has 4 horses...maybe I should get out there again..

And I was thinking, perhaps my hobby is working with my prosthetist. We are still working on the MAS, and next year he wants to try out a new kind of 'floppy' socket...and because I am the best guinea pig in the world...well....you know the rest...

:unsure:

Hey Ally

How about good ole'. southern fried chicken You could start up your own "Kentucky Fried Chicken" competition in South Africa.

(Just be sure to keep it hotter than they do here in the states. I can never get it hot, so I rarely go to them.) But my wife sure cooks it just right - just exactly right!!

We have a locally owned resturant here in south western Missouri called, "Chicken Mary's", (Started back in the depression in the '30's.) Always packed, (Not a fast food). Southern fried chicken with German potato salad, cole slaw, fresh sour dough bread, and appetizers of hot fried onion rings. mmm mmm good!!

Call it "Chicken Ally's" Or, a play on words, if you don't mind - "Chicken Alley" You'd make a million. B) B)

Ok - so how do you make Southern Fried Chicken - the right way.....

Is it just crumbed and deep fried?

Lawdy lawd - you can see that I've never been to the States...

Chicken Alley - now there's a thought.

:D

I like to make greetings cards, wedding invites, etc. I also like going on holiday and surfing ebay for lots of bargains. :P

I like the ocean and body boarding, especially with my oldest son.

I also like chocolate, bacardi, and won't be able to see another trampoline without a smile!

Sue

Watching a good movie. Additionally, I like to organize social gatherings, trips and events. Advocating for people with Limb Loss. Hanging out and entertaining my 80 year old parents and 7 year old daughter. Looking after this forum. Making new friends. Staying active and keeping healthy.