Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Amputeegirl05

Happy Birthday Dea

Hi Dea

Wow Happy Birthday, and best wishes and I hope you get everything you want on your day, yummy cake, good presents, and good times with friends and family.

Lesley

Happy birthday Dea hope you have a wonderful day :D

bday-smiles.gif

I hope you get plenty of hugs and good conversation this birthday :) Fingers crossed that you get a birthday cake that doesn't look anything like a fruitcake this close to Christmas :lol: Glad you are here, have a terrific celebration!

Happy Birthday, Dea. Hope it's the best ever.

Oops....on well, double good wishes ;)

Thank you Lesley, Catherine, Marcia and Lark. It is very nice of you to remember it. Today I got one gift but it was the best because I wasn't expecting and I got it. Today the sun is shine!!! :D I guess you must be a little confused, but when you are all by yourself, day in day out, the only company you got is your dog, the people you talk to are on the other side of a telephone line or are the people on supermarket, and on top everything it is Winter in Michigan!!! which means, you can spend weeks without the sun!!! Trust me, it can get pretty crazy :blink: and depressed :blink: . So today after what seems like a life time, the MIGHTY SUN is bright and beautiful. :lol:

So again, thanks to all of you

Dea

Hi Dea

I am so glad to hear the sun is shining. It means alot for you to share with us.

I really hope you arent depressed all the time, I love you and give you hugs.

I will email you sooner than I have been, keep your chin up.

Lesley

Thank you JohnnyV, Jim T for your wishes.. Hey Lesley, I am not depressed all the time, just sometimes, when I don't have the Sun to shine on me, as Elton John once said...it is amazing how much the sun realy change my ways of thinking...and they blame on the Moon :D :D :lol: when I act crazy1 :o

Hey Lesley, I am not depressed all the time, just sometimes, when I don't have the Sun to shine on me, as Elton John once said...it is amazing how much the sun realy change my ways of thinking...and they blame on the Moon :D :D :lol: when I act crazy1 :o

Hi Dea,

I work the same way as you with the sunlight. But I keep working at not allowing the darkness to shadow my personal light.

Don't worry.... be happy.

Damn - how did I miss this one?

Hope you had a great day, and that the sun continues to shine for you.

Love

Ally

Ditto.

:blink:

Damn - how did I miss this one?

Hope you had a great day, and that the sun continues to shine for you.

Love

Ally

I'll second that one! Sorry for the belated birthday wish.

Patti

Happy Belated B-Day Dea, hope you had a wonderful day and that all your wishes come true!! :D

Sheila lbk

Maine USA

Keep Smiling :)

post-7-1135886998.gif

All right you all, You made me feel so happy :P I never had so many people wishing so many great wishes for me. WOW!!! Thanks. :D

I would love to taste that cake, Sheila, it looks so good! :unsure:

You don't know it but you are the only family/friends I can reach when I need the most.

So again, thank you all for cheer me up.

Dea :rolleyes: