Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Muchlygirl

Hello from Catherines Wife

hi everyone

Thought it was about time I joined and introduced myself.

I am Ruth (Muchly to my friends). I have been married to Catherine for 23 years.

I know you will want to know how I have put up with her all this time ... and i do have some wonderful stories to tell!!

When we met I had no idea what an amputee was or what it involved and for the most part I really haven't thought much about it. I just see the whole person who has lead an incredible life.

Look forward to getting to know you and meeting some of you at the forum next year.

Merry Christmas

Muchly

Welcome to the group! Cat is great and you are so lucky to have her in your life. We all appreciate her humour and knowledge on the forum. I hope you will join in often and enjoy the good company that exists here.

Hello Ruth

So glad you have joined us. We love Cat. I visited her website a while back and you really sound like a wonderful lady.

Hope your Christmas is lovely.

Love

Ally

I know you will want to know how I have put up with her all this time ... and i do have some wonderful stories to tell!!

Yes we did, do tell, do tell :D

Yes we did, do tell, do tell :D

I'll second that

Merrry Christmas, and welcome.

Hi Darlin and welcome to the the forum.

It's wonderful to have you here sharing this place like we share everything else. :D

We don't need to hear all those old stories again do we?

We have a great bunch here.....but do try to avoid old sailors and prosthetist fence painters. They try to corrupt all the newbies :lol:

Cat

Welcome aboard, Ruth. Glad to finally meet you. Can't wait to hear some of those stories :o Merry Christmas!

Hi Muchly

yay you made it!!!! We all love Cat, and we will love you too.

I am so glad you joined. I hope you will love it here.

Merry Christmas to you.

Lesley

Look forward to getting to know you and meeting some of you at the forum next year.

Merry Christmas

Muchly

Hi Ruth,

Can't wait to meet both you and Cat at the convention in June.

A very Merry Christmas to you both, and looking forward to a very Happy 2006 New Year.

Cheers,

Johnny V

:o ...That's so true

Hi Muchuly,

Glad to hear from you ;)

Dea

Welcome aboard, glad you decided to join us.

Take care.

Hi Ruth:

Welcome, looking forward to getting to know you. Yes we love Cat.

Lynne

Hi Ruth,

Sorry I'm late on welcoming you to the forum family. We're glad you joined us and look forward to getting to know you. We all love Cat and I know we'll love you as well. So pull up a comfy chair and join in when you can.

Hi Ruth:

Sorry for my late welcome. I'm truly glad you decide to join us. I'm looking forward to your posting & so we can get to know you better.

Happy New Year!

Patti

Hey Ruth, welcome to the family! Sorry for my late post but I agree with the rest of the folks that it's great that you have joined us. I look forward to meeting you in person in June.

Carol

I apologize for being so slow to welcome you into the forum family. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here with so many caring, friendly people, including Cat of course, her contribution to the forum has been so helpful. :D

Sheila lbk

Maine USA

Keep Smiling :)