Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
dancingfool

Happy New Year.

:rolleyes: Just off to a party with the wife. Doctors and nurses theme ;)

Wishing everyone on the site a wonderful New Year.

Best wishes Mike.

we are also off for a big party tonite 0everyone have a great time and happy new year to everyone.

A Very Happy New Year to you all - your support has already made my New Year perfect! :D :D :D

Roz :)

I'd like to wish everyone a Safe, Healthy and Happy new Year!! :D

Sheila lbk

Maine USA

Keep Smiling :)

post-7-1136063361.gif

Happy New Year Everyone :P :D :P :D

I hope it's a safe, happy and healthy one for you all and a big thank you to everyone who makes this forum available to us all.

Cheers

Mel.

Happy New year to all of you. I just heard on my stereo that it was 12 midnight in London. (It is 6:00 pm here in Missouri).

I wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year. May 2006 bring many blessings to you & your love ones. Have a safe New Year Eve & I'll see everyone next year!

Patti

To the HMM forum.

I know everyone has said this before, but thanks for being apart of my life each day, I really mean this from the bottom of my heart, I wish each and everyone a good safe, and fun Happy New years, please everyone who went out/is going out, be careful.

Lots of love.

Lesley

Happy New Year everyone.

We had our hottest New Years Eve ever. We boiled in 42.9C

Had a wonderful night out with family.

Here's pic of Melbourne last night :D

It's 5-20 am New years day. My head has just about stopped pounding after spending an evening with lots of people and my mate Jack (Daniels that, is I'm sure you all know him) :lol:

So before I crash out, may I wish all of you a real genuine Happy New Year, and thank you so much for all your help and support over this past few months, it has made a difference.

Happy New Years everybody! It is 11:38 p.m. here, not too long before the new year rings in. I am spending a quiet night at home. My daughter and I went to a movie earlier and then she dropped the old lady off! Hope everyone has a very nice night, and from the sound of it some had a drink or two for the rest of us!

Take care all and looking forward to another year with a group of fantastic individuals.

Carol

Happy New Year to one and all.

Had a great night out last night, went to one of the local pubs where my youngest son was playing bass with his band Soundproof :)

It's 1:45 p.m. here, and last night we ate some snacks, I didnt eat all day, but got full easily...but anyways the ball went down and that was it. I went to bed, and to me it wasnt as I thought it would be.

thanks Cat for the pic.

I did hear fireworks, all night. my dogs were terrified.

Glad everyone got back safe here.

Lots of love.

Lesley

Ah well, another year over, and new one beginning.

Even though the roads are an absolute hazard over the festive period, I decided to risk going out on new year's eve.

After a relatively 'tame' party at a buddy's farm, this is the only person left that I could find after the sun came up who was worthwhile talking to..... :unsure:

pic_cow1.jpg

What would we do without our creature comforts????

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY.

:)

Oh Ally, best picture, sooo cute. I think I saw them on your website.

thanks for sharing them.

*Ally doing a cow dance*

Lesley

Wow, I can't believe 2005 is over. It went by fast! Here's hoping for a great 2006 for everyone. Ray, Elmo, & I had a very quiet New Years Eve. St. Louis has too many ammature drinkers out on that night. St. Louis had fireworks down town. Ray & I decide to view them from you back porch. Elmo wasn't really to found of them. He decide to go inside & go to bed.

Cat, thank you for sharing that picture. It's a beautiful shot.

Ally, Your love for your animals is truly expressed in the pictures you share with us. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Patti

Happy (belated) New Year, everyone. We celebrated at home with a lot of family and a few friends. Cooked a nice beef tenderloin and had our own fireworks show. Not quite as spectacular as Melbourne but fun just the same.

I hope 2006 brings good health and much happiness to all of you.

Better late than never...

From the Philippines and its different languages/dialects:

Bicolano - Masaganang Ba-gong Taon!

Cebuano - Bulahang Bag-ong Tuig!

Ilocano - Naragsak nga Baro nga Tawen!

Pampango - Masayang Bayung Banua!

Sambal - Masayang Ba-yon Taon!

Surigaonon - Sanan bag-on tuig!

Tagalog - Manigong Bagong Taon!

Waray-Waray - Mainuswagon nga Bag-o nga Tuig!

As for how I spent my new year...I spent it in sick bay, as I have some sort of bronchitis. But I hope I get back on track as I have yet to make an appearance at my workplace for this 2006!

HAPPY 2006 Y'ALL!!! :)

Cheers! :)

Now that's what I call, Unconditional Love!! ;) Nice pic Ally and thanks for sharing. :D

Sheila lbk

Maine USA

Keep Smiling :)