Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Brenda

New Life

I posted a while ago that I was filing for a divorce. Well we filed the paperwork and yesterday was our hearing so as of yesterday at 3:21 I am divorced and my name is being restored to my maiden name. My computer at home is broken and in the shop I have no idea what's wrong with it so this is being posted at work. I'm going to be off line until my computer gets back to working as I have limited time at work to read let alone post anything.

With that being said I would like to welcome all new members and I look forward to reading all the posts again soon.

Here's to a new year and new life for me. BTW did I mention I bought a new car? I bought a 2005 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx White with Grey interior had 23 miles on it when I bought it almost a month ago.

http://www.chevrolet.com/malibu/

Good to see you taking another step forward Brenda. :)

Hope all is going good.

Cat

Hiya Brenda,

Wow.... new year, new life, new look, new old name, and a new car.....

Nothing can hold you back. Go get em...

Kep B)

Keep your forward momentum going ;)

Cheers to the new year and a less stressful life :D

cheers-newyear.gif

Hiya Brenda,

Wow.... new year, new life, new look, new old name, and a new car.....

Nothing can hold you back. Go get em...

Exactly! It's great to have you back, Brenda! :)

Lizzie :)

Brenda---

As the new year starts, a new chapter of your life begins. May this new year bring you, many wonderful days with many cherish moments, that you well deserve. Please know that we here if you need anything. Talk to you when yuou get back.

Take care & until the next we talk--God Bless...

Patti

Hiya Brenda, nice to hear from you and that things are moving along well. Kep pretty much said it all, we have a WHOLE NEW GIRL here and when you get the computer fixed it'll be nice to have you back on board!! I'm really happy for ya my friend. :D

Sheila lbk

Maine USA

Keep Smiling

post-7-1137018399.gif

Hey, Brenda. Hope 2006 brings you everything new and wonderful. Looks like you're definitely on your way.

By the way, don't lend Marcus your car....you know he can't be trusted :rolleyes:

;) ;) You go girl....you deserve it...and the new car too....don't you love to smell that new car smell?? I had that experience once..probably will never get to experience it again.

You have what it takes to get on with your life. Give your girls a hug for me.

:P eag

I can be trusted though :D

Sort of........

Hi Brenda,

Certainly a lot of changes you have had to get used to lately. <_<

I wish you all the best success for the future and, as always, much happiness. :D

Good to hear from you Brenda, good luck for the future, remember today is the first day of the rest of your life. :D

:wub:

Sorry to hear about your divorce. My Grandma used to say : "I would rather feel lonely because you live alone than live with someone and fell lonely. " I hope you won't ever feel lonely, that you feel the love we all feel for you, and that you find the way to feel happy.

Dea

Hey, Brenda--as one who has been lonely and through the divorce process, I hope things keep getting better and better. Time does heal some things or least give us some new perspectives.

Take care.

Carol