Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
oneblueleg

FAO Admin - Does she?

Interesting thing that I'd never thought about before... thrown up by the 'shame about' thread.

Can Admin tell us if HMM visits the forum... and does she post? Don't need to know her username... just be interested to know if she has a direct interest in what goes on on here.

And am I the only one who's interested in knowing?

I doubt it, I would guess there are a number of peeps here who would like to know :)

It's not the who is on the thread that's important, but what is on the thread, as I see it.

That's exactly how I see it Jim T. I appreciate HMM for giving us the oppurtunity to support one another and share our experiences, etc. I feel, if she's here that's wonderful, but if not, I can certainly respect her privacy. She has good ppl managing this forum for her and that's good enough for me. :D

Sheila lbk

Maine USA

Keep Smiling :)

Can Admin tell us if HMM visits the forum... and does she post?

No... and possibly :) If she doesn't post openly then it's very unlikely that Admin would breach her privacy by confirming or denying this. I'm damned sure however that if I endorsed something with my name I'd check in every now and again to make sure people weren't abusing it ;)

I'm damned sure however that if I endorsed something with my name I'd check in every now and again to make sure people weren't abusing it ;)

I second that, Muz!

:wub:

I dont think it matter's if HMM is on this site or not I would think she as been on maybe as a guest we dont know.And also maybe admin might not know that if asked.Sometimes people try and use this site for there own means but they soon go when they realize that people are not interested although some dont make a grand entry they try and make a grand departure by telling us they are leaving for a site were people will listen to them.Good luck to them we can do with out them.And thank you Heather for this site if you are reading this .

Pat

I'm damned sure however that if I endorsed something with my name I'd check in every now and again to make sure people weren't abusing it  ;)

And very possibly the lady does. Here she is among her peers however, and not a celebrity.

I'm damned sure however that if I endorsed something with my name I'd check in every now and again to make sure people weren't abusing it  ;)

And very possibly the lady does. Here she is among her peers however, and not a celebrity.

I agree with Jim!

I doubt it, I would guess there are a number of peeps here who would like to know  :)

It's not the who is on the thread that's important, but what is on the thread, as I see it.

Couldn't agree more... I'm still interested to know if she posts or not, though I take the points made and it's obvious that if she did post it wouldn't be under her name and would have to be incognito... and I accept that perhaps it would be difficult if it were admitted that she did post because everyone would be trawling round trying to find out which username was her. So fine, will withdraw the request to know if she posts.

However, I would be interested to know if she at least visits the forum and takes an interest in what's being said, which was my original question.

However, I would be interested to know if she at least visits the forum and takes an interest in what's being said, which was my original question.

An understandable question from her standpoint as an amputee. When she has the time, I would just imagine that she does. After all, she felt enough importance relating to other amputees, to set up this forum. An unselfish lady doing an unselfish thing is my take on all of it. I hope that our posts have been a help to her also.

Did you really expect one? This forum serves a wonderful purpose and I don't think it makes a difference, who is here and who isn't. It's simply the content and support that counts.

Did you really expect one? This forum serves a wonderful purpose and I don't think it makes a difference, who is here and who isn't. It's simply the content and support that counts.

Couldn't agree more..... it's got her name on it though, even if the answer is mind your own business it'd be something...

even if the answer is mind your own business it'd be something...

Mind your own business. :)

I'll line 'em up, you knock 'em down ;)

I have been asked by the Personal Assistant of Heather to post the following:

Hi John,

Please could you put a little reply in the does Heather post thread saying that Heather's team do keep a close eye on the forum, and to date have not needed to post as you all are doing such a great job helping each other.

Thanks

Sonya

Thanks for posting that for us. I agree that we should let it lie now.