Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brenda

Kids and Questions

This is not a funny story but it was so cute I couldn't resist. The other day I went to a running store to check out some running shoes. I know the lady that owns the store and after I talked to her for a few minutes I decided to show her my running leg and since I had just finished running and it was in the car I went out to get it. I was getting it out of the car when this guy and his son maybe about 4 yrs old were trying to get in their car. The boy says hey what happened to your leg? I said I was born without my foot and I have to wear this one so I can walk. He says oh ok. I said see my other leg that I wear when I'm running and he said wow that is cool, I saw a guy wearing one so he could swim. The father was like thank you so much for showing him. I said hey no problem. I just love show and tell!!!

Brenda

Guest janey-ney

Brenda~

That is such a cute story!!! My best friend's son, who is 6, always tells me that he wants a "cool robot leg" like Auntie Net's when he gets big!!! :lol: I love the way children look at things!

Keep smiling... :D

Janey-ney