Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
JohnnyV

ACA's 2006 16th Annual Educational Conference

Do you plan on attending this years conference?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan on attending this years conference?

• Yes
    • No

I am still in and can't wait! What was the final decision on a meeting place? Is it still at the lunch? I get in Wednesday evening on a flight with four other Dallas amputees. Look forward to meeting everyone soon!

Debbie

I am still in and can't wait! What was the final decision on a meeting place? Is it still at the lunch? I get in Wednesday evening on a flight with four other Dallas amputees. Look forward to meeting everyone soon!

Debbie

Lunch is a definite. I get there on Tuesday so look me up whenever.

JohnnyV - I get in Wed Am 7:45. I am attending the Support group leader training workshop Wed. I am so excited about the convention I can hardly wait. Do you have plans for dinner?

JudyH

JohnnyV - I get in Wed Am 7:45. I am attending the Support group leader training workshop Wed. I am so excited about the convention I can hardly wait. Do you have plans for dinner?

JudyH

JudyH - Glad to hear that you are still in and going to make it. I will be at the Support group leader training as well so I will see you there. No plans for dinner on Wednesday as of yet.

Hi Everyone,

I haven't posted much lately, been busy getting the farm ready for the "farm sitters" while we are gone.

With everyone's different itinerary's, in the next couple of days, I just wanted to say, I'm looking forward to meeting you at the luncheon. We plan on arriving early Wed. morning so if you all happen to see a guy who is as gray haired as Kenny Rodgers, with a shorter, dark haired woman that happens to be a lbk, introduce yourselves...

Hope you all have a safe trip and a wonderful time..

Higgy

JudyH

JudyH - Glad to hear that you are still in and going to make it. I will be at the Support group leader training as well ao I will see you there. No plans for dinner on Wednesday as of yet.

Navigator Bar Approx. 7 PM

:D