Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
ss7racer

ACA Conference in June 06

Hi Everyone:

Looking at going to the ACA Conference in June but would like to know first of all if anyone from this forum is going and second of all is anyone from around my state of Connecticut in the USA is going. Would like to find someone who would like to drive up with me in my corvette convertible and maybe share exspenses. Pass the word.

Thanks

Pete B)

I'm going Pete, but I will be flying out of New York. The trip cross country sounds like fun. Sorry that I can't join you.

I'm planning to go but will be flying from way down south. The trip sounds cool.

Sorry Pete but you don't want me driving your car anyway. I have a tendency to want to drive on the left side of the road :P

Cat where's your sense of adventure? Yeah Pete if you can pick up 3 of us we can meet you at whatever airport would suit. :P :P

Can't we Cat :rolleyes:

Sorry Pete but you don't want me driving your car anyway. I have a tendency to want to drive on the left side of the road 

Oh you mean the correct side Cat :D

To Carol, JohnnyV, Marcia, Catherine and Melaussie;

Wow sure hope I can get there, if not just to meet all you great people. If I do make it which is approx. a 21 hour drive and looks like lots of fun (hope I can keep the top down) everybody better be ready to dance or at least want to learn.

Sorry Melaussie but its only a 2 seater and not much luggage room, wouldn't be to comfortable with 3 of ya in the front, would be quite the sight though Ha Ha. I think it would look more like a movie with 2 sitting on the back deck if we thought we could get away with it. Well thanks everyone and hope to meet you. Ya Cat where's your adventure ?

Later

Pete

I've already had that adventure :lol: :lol:

Driving down the wrong side of the road in Denver :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes Muz the correct side of the road ;)

Bummer Pete! I live only 80-90 minutes (depends on traffic) away from the convention site so I am of no use. I did reserve a room, however, in case I decide to "party like a rock star" but am not sure if I will need it. It will depend on if my buddy comes out (from Seattle) or not.

But then again, if I'm going to be partying with Cat, I'd best keep the room. :lol:

I've just returned from a scuba diving holiday to St John, USVI and had no problem driving on the left side of the road. Probably because the steering wheel was still on the left side. When I was out in Australia, and the wheel was on the right side, plus I was driving down the left, "Uff Duh", was that ever stressfull trying to turn at intersections!!! :unsure:

Well it looks like I might not be able to make it after all, I'm checking as we speak but it looks like my sons High School Graduation is that week-end and I can't miss that.

If anyones ever going to be around my State during the warm weather times and would like to meet up for golf ect... in the future please write and would love to get together. Feel bad, was really looking forward to meeting alot of you and having some fun, oh well you all have a great time and fill me in when you get back. :(

Take care

Pete :D

Pete,

Sorry to hear that you can't make the convention. :o

I live not to far from you in Poughkeepsie NY, so let's hook up. PM me with your personal info and I will give you a call so that we can set someting up. Golf sounds like fun. Let me know.

Kind regards,

Pete,

Sorry to hear about the conflict...

It's nice to be able to put faces to the names and people who post here....

We're planning on going (form central Illinois) but you never know what can come up...

Hope that things work out for you...

Higgy