Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
eag

NEW DOG !!!!!!!!!!!

;) :P

Yep, you heard me correctly.......I'm getting a puppy next Monday....she is a chocolate (sp) dachshund. :lol: :lol: isn't that just what I need?? I have always had bassets...last one (Winston) weighed in @ 80 lbs. This little gal will only be around 7-10 lbs.

What I need from you all?????????????? Names.......I need some really neat names to pick from. I've been kickin' around Zoe but would like some other suggestions. OK?

PS: hubby wants her (she is short haired & just gleams.) I like the little male (which is long hair) kinda shaggy ears ; tail and chest. WANT TO TAKE CHANCES ON WHO WINS????????????? :D :D :D It might not be a bad idea to throw in afew male names.

(eag)

Sausage :lol:

puppy-magnet.gif

Congratulations :) Wait and see what its personality is before you choose a name. I'm sure it will come to you in a flash once you see what your new puppy likes to do.

I'm sure it will come to you in a flash once you see what your new puppy likes to do.

Oh, S**tbag then :P :lol: :lol:

Wait and see what its personality is before you choose a name. I'm sure it will come to you in a flash once you see what your new puppy likes to do.

I agree... I was thinking the exact same thing myself!

Once you've spent a little time with your new puppy, and can see what his/her personality is like, then I'm sure you'll all know what to call it. :)

Guest Dorota

Male names: Tackey, Hiroshi, Yota...

Female names: Yumiko...

What do you think about them?

When you get your puppy, please send us a picture of it :lol:

Dorota

A couple of names for you...

Aiko - Japanese meaning 'little loved one' (female)

Bubbles - means 'toy' (sorry, I can't remember where it comes from)

Lizzie :)

Thanks. guys & gals.....appreciate the help....well its been decided; hubby won...we are getting the little girl. I always give in; but that's OK because she seems to be the cuddler of the two we looked at..and probably will be the easier of the two to take care of.

Yes, sure will send a picture...but will have my son show me how...I'm not very competent on the computer, but am learning. :lol: :lol:

:P B) :P (eag)

Lark, that cartoon was hilarious :D

Jim, you didn't give me any suggestions.....:lol: :lol: at least give me an idea...gonna' pick that little sweet thing up monday @11:00 AM

I think she will give me my ol' spirit back....at least I hope she helps...I'm a real pet lover...

you know what they say :P B) :P anyone who loves animals is a good person &

can be trusted but people who are mean to animals will knife :( you in a minute.

(eag)

I forgot something........Jim is that your dog :unsure: :P :unsure:

(eag)

I forgot something........Jim is that your dog :unsure: :P :unsure:

(eag)

NO. This is one I use on my e-mail occasionally.

My dog is my cursor. Seriously. The cursor on my screeen is a little brown dog, always chasing the pointer.

I named it........... Are you ready for this? DOG.

For a name for yours.

You said that she was chocalate and that she was sweet. How about CANDY?

My neighbour has two of those little dogs and they are called Apple and Strudel.

:unsure::unsure:

My animals always get names that won't embarress them in company. Like Janet, Fiona, Magnolia-Mae (Maggie for short), Penelope, Alexander....

My son hates it.

:P

Hope you have lots of good years with your new friend.

Thanks. guys & gals.....appreciate the help....well its been decided; hubby won...we are getting the little girl. I always give in; but that's OK because she seems to be the cuddler of the two we looked at..and probably will be the easier of the two to take care of.

You could've compromised and got both :)

Muz, I actually haven't given up on the little boy yet..... :P :P ...she just may need some company.

:rolleyes::unsure: (eag)

:( :o :( Shiela, everytime I try to send you a PM it tells me there is no such person. Am definately doing something wrong....anyway thanks for the info and the name tootsie...in fact she really does look like a tootsie roll :lol: :lol:

(eag)

Shiela, everytime I try to send you a PM it tells me there is no such person.

Could be because you are spelling the name Sheila incorrectly.

Alternatively, you could find one of Sheila's posts and hit the PM button located beneath it. :)

I wish you all the happiness in the world with you newest addition to your family. There's nothing like the uncondional love a dog gives you. I hope you find a special name for your puppy.

Patti

Afet, don't know why I did that :blink::blink: definately know how to spell Sheila's name. Thanks for catching the typo.

:P B) :P (eag)

Patti: She looks like a Tootsie.......or Hope. Probably will be Tootsie though..Hubby likes that one . :P She never cryed all night...woke up @ 6 this morning....she's been out of her kennel most of the day & I'll be willing to bet she won't want to go in tonight to sleep....in fact she's been up against me or Doc (hubby) all day

She is an absolute hoot to watch run.....goes sideways....Well guess you all have heard enough about our new addition. Thanks again for all the names you gave me.

B) (eag)

Please keep us updated on Tootsie is adjusting to your home.

Give her a hug for me!!!

Patti